User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 alpha victim View Post
    So your estrogen is not that out of control but your total and or free T is to low?

Have you tried cycling natty T boosters yet. Even though I have not verified this with blood work yet, I'm going by feel and it's obvious to me it works for increasing testosterone. It feels more like a slight increase but that's all thats probable really needed at the end of the day.

The pine pollen powder every day seems like a good thing to add on to a natty T boosting protocol. I'll verify everything with labs eventually but for now I'm just going by feel.

My insurance denied payment on the last set of labs I had done through an endo. I got stuck with a $1300 bill and had to appeal though my insurance to force them to pay. So for a while I need to lie low on trying to put labs through my insurance.
    My T is low, low 400's but so is my LH. I posted my test results. I believe my use of andractim and androhard suppressed my t production to some extent. I dont konw by how much but my DHT values were close to 3 times the high normal amount.

I wont really know until my next labs. I'm sure I have an estrogen issue but I believe it is secondary to the other parts of my system that got totally screwed up. I'm taking an indirect/natural approach and doing my homework. I do have T boosting herbs and I'm currently using them.
    Last edited by silverstrand; 08-24-2015 at 04:58 PM.