User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clomid or Nolvadex which one to use

Hi guys I would like to know which one do you use.

I used 20mg of nolva for 4 days and 10mg for 3 days and I felt some improvements on my gynecomastia (80% on my right nipple and 70% on my left) I still have a little bit but I will try other stuffs. Maybe high dosage of zinc too.

My questiona is regarding pct which one of them do you use or prefer. Because If I decide to do a cycle I want one of them as my PCT.

The other problem is that some people get a little bit depressed on clomid But I think its related to high dosage. If I use it'll be something aproximately to 12.5mg ED or EOD.

Also do you think maca and tribulus should be used at The same time of clomid of after?

Thank you.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a debate as old as time and it's been had here before. Use the search function man.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post
    Hi guys I would like to know which one do you use.

I used 20mg of nolva for 4 days and 10mg for 3 days and I felt some improvements on my gynecomastia (80% on my right nipple and 70% on my left) I still have a little bit but I will try other stuffs. Maybe high dosage of zinc too.

My questiona is regarding pct which one of them do you use or prefer. Because If I decide to do a cycle I want one of them as my PCT.

The other problem is that some people get a little bit depressed on clomid But I think its related to high dosage. If I use it'll be something aproximately to 12.5mg ED or EOD.

Also do you think maca and tribulus should be used at The same time of clomid of after?

Thank you.
    I wouldn't use either of these compounds - Andractim should work well or a DHT prohormone similar to Andro Hard. If you use Andractim, just apply over your whole chest 1/3 to 1/2 dose once to twice a day. Unlike Clomid or Nolvadex, it will take a several months but at least you aren't messing with the receptors in your brain. Also, there's side effects on vision to be concerned about when using these SERMs among other side effects. With Andractim, the most you'll get is slight suppression of thyroid hormone which will slightly depress T production. The offset to the minimal T reduction is that DHT is much stronger in upregulating the AR receptor so you'll be sensitizing your body androgens. This will work for harding your body and making it more masculine BUT you will still suffer body inflammation and cronic stress, so dont expect Andractim to cure your PFS, just your Gyno.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I took Tamoxifen for a couple of days to get rid of my PFS. Unfortunately, it worsened my ED considerably. It also shrank my penis. My situation hasn't changed to date even tough I stopped taking Tamoxifen several years ago. I took it because different people claimed it helped with their PFS amongst other things.

What can I do to get back to my pre-Tamoxifen state?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    This is a debate as old as time and it's been had here before. Use the search function man.
    Yeah I saw but people said basically nolva is better for gyno and clomid is for???
    Nolva got my gyno cleared. I took low dosage. But I don't know about clomid I would say they do almost the same thing but I would like to know How people feel on it. The only time I tried I took high dosage and I think while taking nolva at the same time so it was a very high dosage of SERMs. I took it 3 years ago I guess,

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I saw but people said basically nolva is better for gyno and clomid is for???
    Nolva got my gyno cleared. I took low dosage. But I don't know about clomid I would say they do almost the same thing but I would like to know How people feel on it. The only time I tried I took high dosage and I think while taking nolva at the same time so it was a very high dosage of SERMs. I took it 3 years ago I guess,
    They're both serms but have antagonistic/antagonistic effects in different tissues. Pretty sure clomid is useless for gyno but better in testicular/ovarian tissues than tamoxifen. Feelings wise with serms I think it really depends on the person, that's not to mention the potential for vision sides etc. Nasty drugs really.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by keep View Post
    I took Tamoxifen for a couple of days to get rid of my PFS. Unfortunately, it worsened my ED considerably. It also shrank my penis. My situation hasn't changed to date even tough I stopped taking Tamoxifen several years ago. I took it because different people claimed it helped with their PFS amongst other things.
    What can I do to get back to my pre-Tamoxifen state?
    I have high doubts that tamoxifen caused your penis to be "shrunk" ( in flaccid state?)

Your penis is most likely "shrunken" because low hormone levels, you need to take blood tests, as small flaccid penis and sometimes also testicles get drawn in when some of the hormones get low.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Clomiphene is better option for PCT, clomiphene is lot more effective in blocking estrogen recepetors in brain, while nolva/tamoxifen is bit better in blocking them in breast- tough even nolva/tamoxifen is poor choice for reducing gyno (actually only permanent solution is surgery, and over time more cost effective as well)
    To a lot of people once body restores iself back in proper androgenic-estrogenic ratio, gyno reverses- so maybe your gyno would be gone even without tamoxifen

Now, dosage is where almost everyone goes wrong and most side effect comes from overdosing, 20mg of tamoxifene or 50 mg of clomiphene a weeks is max dosage- its half lifes as quite long so one can split that dose in daily or eod or even 3X a week.
    On top of that running rather small dose of AI may be needed (but if tis going to be or a while than blood test are needed)
    on top of that vitamin d should also be added, especially if AI is used, with AI vitamin d should always be taken to reduce sides and potential damage to bones
    Last edited by Jelisej; 08-13-2015 at 05:58 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    Clomiphene is better option for PCT, clomiphene is lot more effective in blocking estrogen recepetors in brain, while nolva/tamoxifen is bit better in blocking them in breast- tough even nolva/tamoxifen is poor choice for reducing gyno (actually only permanent solution is surgery, and over time more cost effective as well)
    To a lot of people once body restores iself back in proper androgenic-estrogenic ratio, gyno reverses- so maybe your gyno would be gone even without tamoxifen

Now, dosage is where almost everyone goes wrong and most side effect comes from overdosing, 20mg of tamoxifene or 50 mg of clomiphene a weeks is max dosage- its half lifes as quite long so one can split that dose in daily or eod or even 3X a week.
    On top of that running rather small dose of AI may be needed (but if tis going to be or a while than blood test are needed)
    on top of that vitamin d should also be added, especially if AI is used, with AI vitamin d should always be taken to reduce sides and potential damage to bones
    You're right tamoxifen helped my gyno and a little bit other stuffs. I think I never took just 25mg of clomid or lower. I think I took 100mg and then 50mg. When I got a better T:E my gyno disappeared which was awesome.

Since my last dosage of tamoxifen was yesterday (10mg) I'm thinking about wait a little bit to start clomid. Do you think a week is good enough to remove tamoxifen from my body? I'm taking tribulus ATM do you think would be good to stop to avoid any increase of estrogen? Also any suggestion if a diet with high fats/low carbs would help with the clomid action?

Thank you for your support I'm already feeling much better overall.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jel buddy why are you wasting your time on this guy?

Here's a link to one of his first threads here.

No libido after PCT don't know what to do.

He didn't even take finasteride as far as I can tell so there's literally no way to tell what's wrong with him, he clearly piles drugs and herbs on top of this undiagnosed illness and doesn't listen anyway. We've already told him to stop taking the damned drugs blindly like he does and he's in here again, asking about more drugs he's taken without knowing how they work.

*pause for the next torrent of abuse from this joker*
    Cervix stabbing ftw.