Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Test E vs P

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    Hmmmm, I may look into doing it instead of Deca then...
    Deca has the same dosing protocol, but is more suppressive and has more estrogen/progesterone side effects.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Deca has the same dosing protocol, but is more suppressive and has more estrogen/progesterone side effects.
    I've heard that it didn't have the same joint 'lubrication' effects as deca, which is why I didn't try it last time.
    As seeing that it apparently does do it, I really don't see a reason NOT to run it instead.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Test E vs P

I've heard that it didn't have the same joint 'lubrication' effects as deca, which is why I didn't try it last time.
    As seeing that it apparently does do it, I really don't see a reason NOT to run it instead.
    You'll get differing opinions here. I think you will "feel" the deca more and it probably lubricates the joints a bit more even at half the dosage of EQ. However, I have read that EQ's collagen building attributes are slightly superior to deca even though it is not quite as potent on skeletal muscle.

Also keep in mind that EQ is a slow builder and I would never recommend it for any cycle shorter than 16 weeks, with 20+ being better.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Also keep in mind that EQ is a slow builder and I would never recommend it for any cycle shorter than 16 weeks, with 20+ being better.
    Wow, a 20+ week cycle? I did a 12 week run last time, and I was going to aim for a 16 week this time...

What do you think would be a better cycle, a 16 week with deca or 20 with eq?
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Mr_math's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I was thinking 12 wks w/ no more than 300 E and something else to go with it. I'm not looking for a huge monster cycle. Honestly was planning cruising for a bit on around 250-300 total a week. Slow n steady.
    Use code MEM1153 for a discount on your TrueNutrition.com orders.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_math View Post
    Yeah I was thinking 12 wks w/ no more than 300 E and something else to go with it. I'm not looking for a huge monster cycle. Honestly was planning cruising for a bit on around 250-300 total a week. Slow n steady.
    That's a nice cruiser, although I'd take it to 14 or 16 weeks at that lower dosage.

All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, a 20+ week cycle? I did a 12 week run last time, and I was going to aim for a 16 week this time...

What do you think would be a better cycle, a 16 week with deca or 20 with eq?
    Keep in mind you are talking about daily injects for 16-20 weeks if you stay with the test p. Not sure if that would be a factor. Again, opinions will differ on this, but if you were looking to bulk a bit more, I'd do the deca and if you wanted a leaner slower gain, I'd probably go EQ.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a nice cruiser, although I'd take it to 14 or 16 weeks at that lower dosage.

Makes sense. Just want the first run to be something I can ease into and see how it all works out. More so the process not really the product itself. If I were to run something with the E I'd end up keeping overall dose under 300. Probably 250. Just need to determine what would be the best choice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_math View Post
    Makes sense. Just want the first run to be something I can ease into and see how it all works out. More so the process not really the product itself. If I were to run something with the E I'd end up keeping overall dose under 300. Probably 250. Just need to determine what would be the best choice.
    I think you would likely be happiest running test at 300 and deca at 3-400. My. 02. Inexpensive, effective, but not bloated beyond recognition.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you would likely be happiest running test at 300 and deca at 3-400. My. 02. Inexpensive, effective, but not bloated beyond recognition.

Hmm... Will keep this in mind as I get closer... Few things I really need to iron out first.