User Tag List

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Test Results

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck me silverstrand. When are you going to realise that you need to look at what worked with guys like CD, me, entropy, mitch, chi........ I don't ever remember a recovery story involving a shed load of chemicals.

You do not need an endo or - brilliant as he is - Jel - You need a spiritual awakening my friend, you need to believe in your own bodies ability to repair itself with proper nutrition, exercise and mindset. I've read about tens of people, male and female with thyroid issues that cured themselves with a mixture of lifestyle and mental changes. Yes you might need some thyroxin or whatever it is on a temporary basis, but you must wean yourself off prescription drugs, and your body will recover provided you point it in the right direction with your mind.

Also, amazed to see Brazillian guy on clomid etc. I know he has been on the right path in the past.

What is it with you guys? You see what people who recover do, you start doing it for a period of time that is always too short, and then turn to chemicals.

You need to believe in nothing but a very healthy lifestyle and a very positive and happy mental approach for at least 24 months. If you genuinely follow the path of CD, entropy, me, mitch, chi ........... for that period of time, and you maintain a daily positive mental attitude, laughing etc. you will see massive gains to full recovery in that time.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I see this phenomenon over and over again with these guys. They just DON'T do it consistently for a long enough period of time. It's the same thing, guy after guy after guy. They don't recover in a month or two so they scrap the whole thing and just start throwing chemicals at it. It doesn't help that they are on bodybuilding forums reading what other guys are doing who maybe share their symptoms....the BIG difference is that those other guys don't have PFS. What works for them isn't going to work for the PFS guys. If it did, there wouldn't be such a thing as PFS!!

The other thing is they don't really buy into the whole mindset thing......AT ALL. I know alot of guys just think that is the biggest crop of bullshit going. The sad thing is, IT'S NOT, as you know, I know, and most of the successfully recovered people know. If they could just get their brain on board, the body would follow. It really doesn't have a choice.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 11-12-2015 at 03:24 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I see this phenomenon over and over again with these guys. They just DON'T do it consistently for a long enough period of time. It's the same thing, guy after guy after guy. They don't recover in a month or two so they scrap the whole thing and just start throwing chemicals at it. It doesn't help that they are on bodybuilding forums reading what other guys are doing who maybe share their symptoms....the BIG difference is that those other guys don't have PFS. What works for them isn't going to work for the PFS guys. If it did, there wouldn't be such a thing as PFS!!

The other thing is they don't really buy into the whole mindset thing......AT ALL. I know alot of guys just think that is the biggest crop of bullshit going. The sad thing is, IT'S NOT, as you know, I know, and most of the successfully recovered people know. If they could just get their brain on board, the body would follow. It really doesn't have a choice.
    Yeah i know, it drives me crazy too and is the main reason why i come onto these boards, get driven crazy and disappear for months. These idiots come from PH to here saying they want to listen, like our posts and say all the right things, and then chuck a load of chemicals down their throats. Anyway, i only came back yesterday to check my recovery post is getting some PH air time. I really am going for good now as i really don't this is an effective use of my time to be flogging a dead horse, after all you, i and a number of others have explained in great detail how we recovered multiple times, at some point it has to be the responsibility of the guy himself to actually follow through.

I was hoping we could raise the stats from maybe one in 50 or whatever it is recovering to something much better, but it appears to me that maybe there are only one in 50 guys capable of following through with the plan. It's not even that fucking hard!!

So i'm off mate (doesn't help that the fucking login button doesn't work!!), but you and i have unfinished business away from all this anyhow, so i'll be seeing you bud, and thank you once again (don't think i'll ever be able to stop thanking you!!!!)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was just reading a private message before logging off for the final time, and it was nice to find a message from one of the guys that are maybe the one in 50. I've had maybe 10 of these types of messages over the last 12 months, but literally hundreds from idiots, not just from this forum, but from PH who think chemicals are the answer after giving up (after about 2 months) the healthy mind and body route advocated by pretty much everyone who recovers permanently, so i figure it is kinda nice to sign off by reposting this guys message to me - sanitized of ID. If any of you massive fucking morons (49 out of 50 of the PH type crew) come across this message (which is from one of the guys who was suffering just like you) then maybe it might just turn one of you into a recoverer. Note the reference to "mind". Also note that i also pasted my reply as you might find it helpful, and don't think for a minute i have posted this out of vanity as i am just a screen name and have only been an on off internet presence, and am going for good now to get on with my life.

This guy is on the way, not there yet, but he has the momentum and understands he needs to keep going with the common sense route of CDNUTS, Chi, entropy, myself, bizzbee333, mitch.............

"I wanted to tell you that after 18 months of suffering and reading PH I found your history and It changed my mind. In just two months I am MUCH better, sometimes almost recovered (I still have some bad days), but the best thing is that I have no doubt I will be fine quite soon without taking anything.

I do not know you but I will always remenber you.

Thanks buddy.[/QUOTE]

Hi .....,

Great to speak to the one in 50! It means alot to hear from you and others like you (there are not many hence the one in 50 line)

it's important now that you keep bettering your plan, keep improving your life and removing yourself from pfs chatter. sometimes you can be doing the plan for months without any improvement at all, and then - bam! - you suddenly go up a level, and that is because a whole set of genes upregulates and you get more of the old you back, eventually you realise you are fully recovered, but keep doing the plan for years and create distance. Leave these forums now, there is nothing wrong with you.
    Oh, and use this line in your head which i borrowed from CD "You need to stick to your plan most when you've seen no improvement for a long time - stick to the plan like a fucking mule"

Now go and achieve something great in your life, and when you feel truly recovered, try to help others for a while, then leave for good. It's important to give back and create a virtuous circle, but recover fully first my friend.

cheers Dude

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dam guys. Blew up my thread while I was away. English, my numbers now look very similar to yours back in January of this year I think. I've read through your SHBG thread several times and it's really striking how similar our situations are as well as many others. I believe our bodies responded in a very common fashion, CD included.
    I'll sit down an read through the posts in just a few minutes. Soon, I'll be posting my recent labs.
    My main question right now is what is the ideal Ferritin range?
    Mine is 129 (28 - 365) ng/ml
    Last edited by silverstrand; 11-14-2015 at 01:41 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by English View Post

You need to believe in nothing but a very healthy lifestyle and a very positive and happy mental approach for at least 24 months. If you genuinely follow the path of CD, entropy, me, mitch, chi ........... for that period of time, and you maintain a daily positive mental attitude, laughing etc. you will see massive gains to full recovery in that time.
    Very true English. Btw, this past week has been very pivotal. The amount of stress has dropped tremendously as I can see the end in sight finally. The biggest thing driving my sense of urgency was the pain and torture of not being able to sleep. After a few days of not falling asleep for even one minute, you'll try absolutely ANYTHING to make the pain stop. This is the most dangerous part of the whole process I think because real damage can be done. I've got it under control now. You are right, right, right, that once you truly believe healing is possible, the stress drops and healing takes place.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post

Very true. It's absolutely the toughest thing to do. For starters, your brain isn't functioning correctly to begin with and then there's this belief in the back of your mind that you'll never get better, that life is just fucked. But it's not. It's extremely hard BELIEVE in healing. You can tell yourself a million times but unless you believe it, the mind will know the difference. I'd say it wasn't until these last lab results, which weren't great, that I truly believed in healing. Btw, I've had a plan now and don't see any reason in changing it. I'll be tweaking it here and there but nothing drastic. I'll be updating my thread with lab numbers over the next several months.
    Last edited by silverstrand; 11-14-2015 at 02:05 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by English View Post
    Yeah i know, it drives me crazy too and is the main reason why i come onto these boards, get driven crazy and disappear for months. These idiots come from PH to here saying they want to listen, like our posts and say all the right things, and then chuck a load of chemicals down their throats. Anyway, i only came back yesterday to check my recovery post is getting some PH air time. I really am going for good now as i really don't this is an effective use of my time to be flogging a dead horse, after all you, i and a number of others have explained in great detail how we recovered multiple times, at some point it has to be the responsibility of the guy himself to actually follow through.

I was hoping we could raise the stats from maybe one in 50 or whatever it is recovering to something much better, but it appears to me that maybe there are only one in 50 guys capable of following through with the plan. It's not even that fucking hard!!

So i'm off mate (doesn't help that the fucking login button doesn't work!!), but you and i have unfinished business away from all this anyhow, so i'll be seeing you bud, and thank you once again (don't think i'll ever be able to stop thanking you!!!!)
    Hey English,
    Not sure why you'd want to dump SS now that you are healed. You could use a different user name or something. But, once healed, I see this community as a GREAT resource for optimizing ones life. There's several ideas and products suggested here in SS that I will want to try going forward, primarily to optimize my quality of life.
    You do not need to comment on PFS but I'd encourage you to stay.

- - - Updated - - -

WE DO NEED THE LOGIN FIXED!!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by silverstrand View Post
    Very true. It's absolutely the toughest thing to do. For starters, your brain isn't functioning correctly to begin with and then there's this belief in the back of your mind that you'll never get better, that life is just fucked. But it's not. It's extremely hard BELIEVE in healing. You can tell yourself a million times but unless you believe it, the mind will know the difference. I'd say it wasn't until these last lab results, which weren't great, that I truly believed in healing. Btw, I've had a plan now and don't see any reason in changing it. I'll be tweaking it here and there but nothing drastic. I'll be updating my thread with lab numbers over the next several months.
    FYI...I never got labs done once while I was going through this. Not once. Now I know because of the type of board this is some guys will think that's crazy. Bottom line is it doesn't matter what your labs say. I can't tell you how many PFS guys had half way decent labs and were still not functioning correctly. So unless you want to know the numbers just for shit's and giggles, I suggest you just stop bothering with them and get yourself on a plan and STICK TO IT for at least a year. Stop testing, stop trying to tweak. You're just driving yourself nuts. These regimens are set up so that it doesn't matter what your labs say. What your doing isn't going to harm you at all. Just the opposite. It's just going to keep pushing you in the right direction.

So, again...pick a regimen and just stay the course. Get all you need to do it and just DO IT. Live your life and stop stressing over it. It will work if you give it a chance to work.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    English why leave again ? There are people who use your experiences and knowledge to their advantage. If you don't want to answer a question just ignore it.

Personally I'm on point right now and was at my best at the tail end of my PCT coming out of my first DHT prohormone cycle a few months ago. Then I made the stupid call to work 40 hours overtime for a couple of months to pay off some debt. The 80 hour work weeks killed my recovery protocol. Sleep and diet got messed up as did training.

I'm getting back on point now though and can already feel the difference. My opinion as it pertains to my case is that if you are lacking DHT in certain places DHT prohormones can help. In my case it really did help but only with everything else in check.. Diet, sleep stress levels ect ect .. I got to experience how important it is to need to have everything else in check in order for a DHT prohormone to work as I attempted to go for another run more recently and did not have the same results. Not even close.

I am however out of debt and have a down payment for a house which is unrelated but good news!

Anyways I'm back to eating good , rotating 7 diff Natty T boosters, sleeping nine hours a night and training and already feel better. I will get back on point and in another 6 months consider doing another run of Andro 300 only after correcting my work induced relapse. I still have some small adjustments to make on my diet but I'm by no means eating unhealthy.

I am not trying to tell anyone that the DHT prohormones are needed.. I'm simply just saying that in my case a few months ago it turned my recovery up a few levels only after everything else was consistently on point and I could really feel the difference. I felt at my very best at the end/finishing the PCT to the point where I actually thought I may be out of this...but yea I got caught up with making money and getting lazy from feeling almost normal.

This has made me completely understand how important it is to be consistent as I have been consistent for a while now and felt the difference. I could also feel my self going backwards during my relapse. So I completely understand what you guys are saying. Not recovered yet but count me in as being one of the few who gets it.

Silver if you can just get off of everything you are taking. Jump on rotating natty T boosters for that extra little kick and leave it at that as far as what you take. It's true Labs mean nothing. When I was feeling pretty much recovered like I mentioned already I ran some labs and my total T was in the low 400's.. But yet I felt WAY better than I have felt with T readings in the high 900's .

But anyway I learned a lot from this website. Hope to see you guys around

Cheers
    Last edited by 5 alpha victim; 11-15-2015 at 08:05 PM.