Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Test Results

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by English View Post
    Fuck me silverstrand. When are you going to realise that you need to look at what worked with guys like CD, me, entropy, mitch, chi........ I don't ever remember a recovery story involving a shed load of chemicals.

You do not need an endo or - brilliant as he is - Jel - You need a spiritual awakening my friend, you need to believe in your own bodies ability to repair itself with proper nutrition, exercise and mindset. I've read about tens of people, male and female with thyroid issues that cured themselves with a mixture of lifestyle and mental changes. Yes you might need some thyroxin or whatever it is on a temporary basis, but you must wean yourself off prescription drugs, and your body will recover provided you point it in the right direction with your mind.

Also, amazed to see Brazillian guy on clomid etc. I know he has been on the right path in the past.

What is it with you guys? You see what people who recover do, you start doing it for a period of time that is always too short, and then turn to chemicals.

You need to believe in nothing but a very healthy lifestyle and a very positive and happy mental approach for at least 24 months. If you genuinely follow the path of CD, entropy, me, mitch, chi ........... for that period of time, and you maintain a daily positive mental attitude, laughing etc. you will see massive gains to full recovery in that time.

You're totally right English. The best protocol for me so far was gym, diet (less carbs but still eating them), Brazil nuts and tribulus. When I cycled the tribulus, surprisingly I got 75% recovered for 2 months, during these 2 months I hang out with a lot of girls, my friends even said, calm down or you will get an STD. The problem after that was that I wanted to get even better, like 100% again, and I decided to try progesterone cream because I saw some guys getting great results from it.

Progesterone cream made me crash hard, also, I know some guys will disagree, weed made me crash hard and gave me gynecomastia.

My experience with tamoxifen was interesting, because the first 3 days on 20mg made me feel 40% recovered, then I took 10mg with tribulus everyday and got 50% recovered, was feeling really good until I started to notice some joint pain, and before the pain I took 0.5mg of Adex just to prevent any increase of E. Man this made me get an estrogen rebound so strong that my nipples started to burn and I was hanging out with a girl, I was getting good and bad very fast, like moody, some times happy. I could achieve 5 erections with her, but the day after I crashed.

Clomid gave me bigger balls, and 30% better, but I think my body was already saturated from serms because I was taking E3D and sometimes it was too much for me (even 12.5mg) and I was getting tired and my dick was shrinking. So I decided to stop, will wait the medicine get out of my body and then cycle tribulus.

My friend is getting good experience with sustain alpha, but sometimes he thinks he takes too much, like his emotions disappear, like he feels a lack of dopamine, so music start to not sound so great, orgasm gets a little bit worse.

CD, I'd like to ask you a question if it doesn't mind you. Do you think the most beneficial and faster recovery came after androhard? I mean, not by androhard itself, but if I'm not wrong, you took it for 6 weeks, and then PCT, when you started the pct, did you notice sustain alpha working better? Also the same with the herbs? I'm asking it because you got 6 weeks without using it and it's time enough to leave your system, so would give better results. Also that's what I feel with tribulus, and my friend said he felt the same with sustain alpha.

Also when you were on PCT would you apply sustain alpha exactly like it is said to apply or you took less, because I read that you said that sustain alpha would obliterate your E, and my friend is getting the same thing, he asked me to ask you because he doesn't have a profile here.

Thank you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post
    You're totally right English. The best protocol for me so far was gym, diet (less carbs but still eating them), Brazil nuts and tribulus. When I cycled the tribulus, surprisingly I got 75% recovered for 2 months, during these 2 months I hang out with a lot of girls, my friends even said, calm down or you will get an STD. The problem after that was that I wanted to get even better, like 100% again, and I decided to try progesterone cream because I saw some guys getting great results from it.

Progesterone cream made me crash hard, also, I know some guys will disagree, weed made me crash hard and gave me gynecomastia.

My experience with tamoxifen was interesting, because the first 3 days on 20mg made me feel 40% recovered, then I took 10mg with tribulus everyday and got 50% recovered, was feeling really good until I started to notice some joint pain, and before the pain I took 0.5mg of Adex just to prevent any increase of E. Man this made me get an estrogen rebound so strong that my nipples started to burn and I was hanging out with a girl, I was getting good and bad very fast, like moody, some times happy. I could achieve 5 erections with her, but the day after I crashed.

Clomid gave me bigger balls, and 30% better, but I think my body was already saturated from serms because I was taking E3D and sometimes it was too much for me (even 12.5mg) and I was getting tired and my dick was shrinking. So I decided to stop, will wait the medicine get out of my body and then cycle tribulus.

My friend is getting good experience with sustain alpha, but sometimes he thinks he takes too much, like his emotions disappear, like he feels a lack of dopamine, so music start to not sound so great, orgasm gets a little bit worse.

CD, I'd like to ask you a question if it doesn't mind you. Do you think the most beneficial and faster recovery came after androhard? I mean, not by androhard itself, but if I'm not wrong, you took it for 6 weeks, and then PCT, when you started the pct, did you notice sustain alpha working better? Also the same with the herbs? I'm asking it because you got 6 weeks without using it and it's time enough to leave your system, so would give better results. Also that's what I feel with tribulus, and my friend said he felt the same with sustain alpha.

Also when you were on PCT would you apply sustain alpha exactly like it is said to apply or you took less, because I read that you said that sustain alpha would obliterate your E, and my friend is getting the same thing, he asked me to ask you because he doesn't have a profile here.

Thank you.
    CD is a responder to Resveratrol. I've tried it before and I dont believe I'm as sensative to it as he. English also said, he felt it didn't do much for him. Its all dependant on the individual.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As of 11/5/2015

Total T4 5.9 (4.5-12.5) ug/dl
    Fee T3 2.93 (2.3-4.2) pg/ml
    Ferritin 129 (28-365) ng/ml
    Vit D (25-OH) 41.9 (>30 -100) ng/ml

FSH 3.1 (1.4-18.1) miu/ml
    LH 4.2 (1.5-9.3) miu/ml
    Progesterone .45 (.28-1.22) ng/ml

Estradiol 40.5 (<39.8) pg/ml
    Estrone 56 (12-72) pg/ml
    SHBG 49.2 (10-57) nmol/l
    Total Testosterone 572 (240-950) ng/dl
    Free Testosterone 3.87 (4.25-30.37) pg/dl

DHEA-S 118 (80-560) ug/dl
    DHEA 2.45 (1.8-12.5) ng/ml

Jel, anyone, whats the ideal Ferritin level - there's mixed info on the web?
    Also, estrogen and shbg are killing my test levels plus taxing my adrenals. I'll be working on this.
    Last edited by silverstrand; 11-16-2015 at 01:09 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    FYI...I never got labs done once while I was going through this. Not once. Now I know because of the type of board this is some guys will think that's crazy. Bottom line is it doesn't matter what your labs say. I can't tell you how many PFS guys had half way decent labs and were still not functioning correctly. So unless you want to know the numbers just for shit's and giggles, I suggest you just stop bothering with them and get yourself on a plan and STICK TO IT for at least a year. Stop testing, stop trying to tweak. You're just driving yourself nuts. These regimens are set up so that it doesn't matter what your labs say. What your doing isn't going to harm you at all. Just the opposite. It's just going to keep pushing you in the right direction.

So, again...pick a regimen and just stay the course. Get all you need to do it and just DO IT. Live your life and stop stressing over it. It will work if you give it a chance to work.
    Hi CD,

I'm going by symptoms as you did; plus, I'd like to confirm things with labs. This way, I consistently stay on course and can identify any issues if they come up. Its more of a reassurance. I dont want to waiste any more of my life on this so I'm taking it slow and doing things right.
    I'm sticking to my plan! 1 Year dude, I believe this will be all over in 1 year
    Thanks!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by silverstrand View Post
    __________________________________________________ _____________________
    As of 10/7/2015

FSH 2.3 mlU/mL
    LH 2.3 lU/mL
    Testosterone Total 551 ng/dl (240-950)
    Testosterone Free 4.78 pg/mL (4.25-30.37)
    Bioavailable Test 251 ng/dl
    Estrone 47 pg/mL (12-72)
    Estradiol 21.8 pg/mL
    Estriol, Serum <0.1 ng/mL
    SHBG 44.4 nmol/L (10-57)
    DHT 121 ng/dL (30-85)

Pregnenolone 14 ng/dL (<151)
    Progesterone <0.15 ng/mL
    Prolactin 3.52 ng/ML (2.5-17.0)

DHEA-S 154 ug/dL (80-560)
    DHEA 1.86 ng/mL (1.8-12.50)
    Free Cortisol .15 ug/dL

Vitamin D Total 43.2 ng/mL (>30-100) (this surprises me because I'm taking 5000 iu daily) - thought it'd be higher

Total T4 6.6 ug/dL (4.5-12.5)
    T3 Reverse 12.6 ng/dL (9.2-24.1)
    T3 Uptake 28% (22-35)
    T7 (FTI)(Calc.) 1.8 Index (1.0-4.4)
    TSH (3rd gener.) .549 ulU/mL (.340-5.6)
    Thyrogl.Auto Abs <20.0 IU/mL (<40)
    TPO Antibody <10.0 IU/mL (<35)

__________________________________________________ ______________________
    As of 11/5/2015

Total T4 5.9 (4.5-12.5) ug/dl
    Fee T3 2.93 (2.3-4.2) pg/ml
    Ferritin 129 (28-365) ng/ml
    Vit D (25-OH) 41.9 (>30 -100) ng/ml

FSH 3.1 (1.4-18.1) miu/ml
    LH 4.2 (1.5-9.3) miu/ml
    Progesterone .45 (.28-1.22) ng/ml

Estradiol 40.5 (<39.8) pg/ml
    Estrone 56 (12-72) pg/ml
    SHBG 49.2 (10-57) nmol/l
    Total Testosterone 572 (240-950) ng/dl
    Free Testosterone 3.87 (4.25-30.37) pg/dl

DHEA-S 118 (80-560) ug/dl
    DHEA 2.45 (1.8-12.5) ng/ml

Jel, anyone, whats the ideal Ferritin level - there's mixed info on the web?
    Also, estrogen and shbg are killing my test levels plus taxing my adrenals. I'll be working on this.
    12/02/2015

TSH 1.071 (.340-5.6) uIU/mL
    Total T4 6.8 (4.5-12.5) ug/dl
    Free T4 1.2 (.8-1.9) ng/dL
    Fee T3 3.28 (2.3-4.2) pg/ml
    Ferritin 161 (28-365) ng/ml
    Vit D (25-OH) 48.3 (>30 -100) ng/ml

FSH 4.0 (1.4-18.1) miu/ml
    LH 5.7 (1.5-9.3) miu/ml
    Progesterone .25 (.28-1.22) ng/ml

Estradiol 40.0 (<39.8) pg/ml
    Estrone 78 (12-72) pg/ml
    SHBG 46.2 (10-57) nmol/l
    Total Testosterone 691 (240-950) ng/dl
    Free Testosterone 5.91 (4.25-30.37) pg/dl

DHEA-S 178 (80-560) ug/dl
    DHEA 2.56 (1.8-12.5) ng/ml

Fuck me, my estrogen is stubborn!
    Last edited by silverstrand; 12-18-2015 at 01:12 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing to worry about in my opinion. You've increased your test by 20% and estrogen ha stayed the same. Seems like good bloods to me.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Your E needs to come down a bit

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Your E needs to come down a bit

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk
    Yes, need to bring my E down to reduce SHBG - I still have rock bottom free test. Overall, I am improving, I hope this continues!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    Nothing to worry about in my opinion. You've increased your test by 20% and estrogen ha stayed the same. Seems like good bloods to me.
    I still have rock bottom free test levels and all my symptoms still persist. I've been seeing improvements overall and I am happy to see a 20% bump for sure!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to include Estrone-Sulfate in my next labs; sometime early January

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude! I think I stumbled upon the reason for PFS - how and why it continues to persist. Not entirely sure on how to correct it other than doing what I'm doing. It is refreshing to know. On top of taxing all hormone processes throughout the body, we have indeed created an environment that suppresses 5ar on an ongoing basis. This is not a genetic mutation at all. Its a desensitization and recalibration forced on the body over many months. The body naturally suppresses 5ar through estrogen formations. My body currently is on hyperdrive in creating estrogen. Slowing this cycle down seems to be the only logical approach. CD, you did this both by use of DHT prohormone and resveratrol. I'd have to say RES was likely a bigger contributor to your recovery than the DHT prohormone but who cares really in your case because you are healed. I believe Estrone is more of the culprit than commonly tested Estrodial.
    I will continue on course. I realize now why all my other attempts have failed and why currently, I'm getting the best results so far. I will continue to update.
    Last edited by silverstrand; 12-15-2015 at 04:02 PM.