Thread: Test Results

Hybrid View

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by silverstrand View Post
    Ok, I just noticed a lot of guys who got better had their TT in the upper range, at or above the 900 mark. As I've ran like 4 cycles of andro hard, its probably too much to expect at this point. I'll follow the plan and take it slow. I wish I had found this site before running the cycles.
    Running AH just as many time as that if not a few more, I can say that it wouldn't negatively effect your T levels afterwords to the extent that your talking about. That was one of the safest Ph's out there and even after running it for 4 months straight I could have gotten away fine without a PCT.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Running AH just as many time as that if not a few more, I can say that it wouldn't negatively effect your T levels afterwords to the extent that your talking about. That was one of the safest Ph's out there and even after running it for 4 months straight I could have gotten away fine without a PCT.
    Thanks CD for confirming that. Everything I've read and seen on AH was always positive with limited HPTA suppression so maybe my PCT duration was sufficient. HOWEVER, I will say on my second run, I ran PhytoTestosterone for PCT which was incredibly stupid in my case. At the time, I didn't know it was a 5alpha blocker and only found out after a month of using it. That PCT was different than the first in that I was actually worse off in general than before. My first PCT, i felt better but the second was bad. The last two, I had so so results in my general health. Overall body composition got better but I didn't feel I was progressing so i took like 6 months off. Then I did the andractim and aromasin which probably hurt me the most. To Jels point, I wish I did my bloods 6 months ago, that would have been a perfect baseline read.
    What I do like is that I only burned 5 days this time doing the wrong thing and that's thanks to this community!
    Last edited by silverstrand; 10-29-2015 at 03:33 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by silverstrand View Post
    Thanks CD for confirming that. Everything I've read and seen on AH was always positive with limited HPTA suppression so maybe my PCT duration was sufficient. HOWEVER, I will say on my second run, I ran PhytoTestosterone for PCT which was incredibly stupid in my case. At the time, I didn't know it was a 5alpha blocker and only found out after a month of using it. That PCT was different than the first in that I was actually worse off in general than before. My first PCT, i felt better but the second was bad. The last two, I had so so results in my general health. Overall body composition got better but I didn't feel I was progressing so i took like 6 months off. Then I did the andractim and aromasin which probably hurt me the most. To Jels point, I wish I did my bloods 6 months ago, that would have been a perfect baseline read.
    What I do like is that I only burned 5 days this time doing the wrong thing and that's thanks to this community!
    Cd used phytotest I believe. Iirc he enjoyed it. Different strokes for different folks huh?

I honestly doubt dhea derivative phs can have a serious negative impact on testosterone. When Tallstraw says he's never seen decent levels after cycles, I think he means proper 12-16 weeks completely shut down on proper aas like test and deca. Ad far as I'm aware with my experiences with dhea derivatives like 4-dhea, epiandro etc i was barely shutdown.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.