User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Test Results

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is impossible to give an accurate reading and answer as your bloodworks are still influenced by andractim and probably aromasin most of your bloodworks is waste of money, really , as it takes time for hormone levels to stablise and balances itself out so your bloodwork neither shows your baseline levels nor levels when under certain amount of andractim and aromasin and God knows what.
    Now, pregnenolone and DHEA reading are not accurate either, DHEA(S) gives better picture which is lowish, progesterone is low, so yeah adrenal hormone levels are low but so is everything else more-less, low or high cortisol does increase aromatisation level- everything else is speculation like "i believe the increase in estrogen is coming from slowly rebuilding amounts of aromatase"

the fact that you're still speculating and over self-medicating is worrying, for example 12.5 mg of aromasin would be sufficient for most of people on testosterone cycle, and in your case is serious overkill, 2X a week of that would be more than enough, probably 12.5 a week would suffice
    Last edited by Jelisej; 10-27-2015 at 08:06 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    It is impossible to give an accurate reading and answer as your bloodworks are still influenced by andractim and probably aromasin most of your bloodworks is waste of money, really , as it takes time for hormone levels to stablise and balances itself out so your bloodwork neither shows your baseline levels nor levels when under certain amount of andractim and aromasin and God knows what.
    Now, pregnenolone and DHEA reading are not accurate either, DHEA(S) gives better picture which is lowish, progesterone is low, so yeah adrenal hormone levels are low but so is everything else more-less, low or high cortisol does increase aromatisation level- everything else is speculation like "i believe the increase in estrogen is coming from slowly rebuilding amounts of aromatase"

the fact that you're still speculating and over self-medicating is worrying, for example 12.5 mg of aromasin would be sufficient for most of people on testosterone cycle, and in your case is serious overkill, 2X a week of that would be more than enough, probably 12.5 a week would suffice
    Ok, the plan now is to use 50mg of Pregnenolone daily and then use Aromasin sparingly at 12.5mg when sleep become extremely bad again but no more than 2x a week. I've only used 12.5mg daily since last Thursday. I'll do this for a few months and see how things develop.
    BWT, I think it makes more sense for me to take Preg orally, my gutt seems to be reacting to it - is this to be expected? I took my first dose today and so far been feeling a lot more movement and urges (not pleasant I might add, but something I can tollerate)
    Also, is it better to start with a lower dose of Preg and taper up or high amount and taper down? Will there be a huge difference going from 50 to 100 mg?
    Since its Winter, I've bumped up my Vitamin D to 10,000 iu, added Brazil Nuts and Bladderwrack.
    I will take some less expensive, smaller tests in the coming months and then a full blown one like before in about 3 to 4.
    Last edited by silverstrand; 10-28-2015 at 04:55 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do you know when you've used too much Pregnenolone? I've read, that difficulty falling asleep is a sign; however, I already have that problem so are their any other signs?
    Last edited by silverstrand; 10-28-2015 at 05:26 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You gauge dosage of pregnenolone by progesterone blood tests, if progesterone becomes too high than its time to cut pregnenolone,
    but in any case, I think its time for you too see a (professional) endo- your knowledge intis area is insufficient and its dangerous to self-medicate in way you are doing now, lack of proper sleep can be caused by a million things you cant gauge your AI, pregnenolone and other meds by sleep quality.
    In any case, I wish you a best of luck!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    You gauge dosage of pregnenolone by progesterone blood tests, if progesterone becomes too high than its time to cut pregnenolone,
    but in any case, I think its time for you too see a (professional) endo- your knowledge intis area is insufficient and its dangerous to self-medicate in way you are doing now, lack of proper sleep can be caused by a million things you cant gauge your AI, pregnenolone and other meds by sleep quality.
    In any case, I wish you a best of luck!
    Hi,

Thanks Jel. I have an appointment this Friday to see an Endo. I received a referal a while back but its taken a while to finally get in the door.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Jel,
    Really, you knocked some sense to me! I've been suffering for over 9 years now and I'm really beat. My hands are in the air as in I know, I can't do this on my own. I'm seeing an endo this Friday. I really wish I did this sooner but it was doctors that helped put me here in the first place so I really didn't want too. I've noticed, that those who have recovered have boosted their testosterone into the 900s or better. I know there's a ton of variables but short of me totally being a fuck up in the past, do you think based on my numbers, my body is capable of that type of hormone production without HRT?
    I am going to use the Preg at 50 mg, no Aromasin so that way I can guage my aromatization among other things. Take one variable at a time, i understand. Ill bring this up with the endo as well.
    You really have been a huge help. Please know I did what I did because I was in extreme pain and stress.
    Thank you!!
    Last edited by silverstrand; 10-28-2015 at 10:25 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't believe for a second that as many as you make it seem that recover from PFS are sitting in the 900's. Not for a second.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    I don't believe for a second that as many as you make it seem that recover from PFS are sitting in the 900's. Not for a second.
    You are probably right.
    Thanks Tall. This community has been very supportive. I am EXTREMELY appreciative of all you guys. Really, I can't express my gratitude enough!
    Last edited by silverstrand; 10-29-2015 at 12:00 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by silverstrand View Post
    You are probably right.
    Thanks Tall. This community has been very supportive. I am EXTREMELY appreciative of all you guys. Really, I can't express my gratitude enough!
    There are lot of success stories here, and their main obstacle was to stop panicking and improving lifestyle and adding supplements with help of professionals, doing various tests including blood tests and adjusting supplements/medication based on those results, biggest issue was definitelly mental downside and also medicating based on symptoms which usually does not work well,
    there are lot of factors there but destiny is still mainly in your hands! Even yourself, with little bit of patience and battle plan there was improvement, if you invest more improvement will be better.
    Slow and steady wind battle!

Good luck bro' !

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    Quoted for truth. I don't think I've ever seen mine that high.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.