Quote Originally Posted by silverstrand View Post
Thanks Tallstraw! I found similar studies and based my use of Andractim off of them thinking I would get only minimal suppression or none at all. But Jel is once again correct, at least in my case as I can tell from my labs that it did suppress my LH to below normal levels. My LH never got to zero but down to about 1.3 and that was with my DHT levels at almost 3 times above the high range. 2 months later it was about to 2.3 and my DHT was still above range. I remember reading that oral proviron will enter the blood at 3 to 4% so on that basis, I was in line or slightly below that amount most of the time for about 5 months. Only other issue is I used aromasin as well. My estrogen got low but never to the point where my joints ached. I still don't know what that feels like really.
I'm not sure if that can be considered sufficient suppression leading to lasting impairment of test levels?
I'm just glad I stopped and followed everyones advice - got labs and let some time pass. Now the only thing I'm on is Pregnenolone 50 mg. The past few days, I have been feeling real good on it.
I got joint pain When I took too much tamoxifen.

Now I'm taking clomid, 12.5mg, first pill was good, more energy, less brain fog, balls got bigger, after 5 days I decided to take more 12.5mg, this time I got more tired, more muscle wastage, less strenght. Maybe I decrease too much E.

What I can tell you is that after getting too low E with tamoxifen, I got an estrogen rebound that made me worse.