Fuck me silverstrand. When are you going to realise that you need to look at what worked with guys like CD, me, entropy, mitch, chi........ I don't ever remember a recovery story involving a shed load of chemicals.

You do not need an endo or - brilliant as he is - Jel - You need a spiritual awakening my friend, you need to believe in your own bodies ability to repair itself with proper nutrition, exercise and mindset. I've read about tens of people, male and female with thyroid issues that cured themselves with a mixture of lifestyle and mental changes. Yes you might need some thyroxin or whatever it is on a temporary basis, but you must wean yourself off prescription drugs, and your body will recover provided you point it in the right direction with your mind.

Also, amazed to see Brazillian guy on clomid etc. I know he has been on the right path in the past.

What is it with you guys? You see what people who recover do, you start doing it for a period of time that is always too short, and then turn to chemicals.

You need to believe in nothing but a very healthy lifestyle and a very positive and happy mental approach for at least 24 months. If you genuinely follow the path of CD, entropy, me, mitch, chi ........... for that period of time, and you maintain a daily positive mental attitude, laughing etc. you will see massive gains to full recovery in that time.