Thread: Test Results

Threaded View

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by silverstrand View Post
    Dude! I think I stumbled upon the reason for PFS - how and why it continues to persist. Not entirely sure on how to correct it other than doing what I'm doing. It is refreshing to know. On top of taxing all hormone processes throughout the body, we have indeed created an environment that suppresses 5ar on an ongoing basis. This is not a genetic mutation at all. Its a desensitization and recalibration forced on the body over many months. The body naturally suppresses 5ar through estrogen formations. My body currently is on hyperdrive in creating estrogen. Slowing this cycle down seems to be the only logical approach. CD, you did this both by use of DHT prohormone and resveratrol. I'd have to say RES was likely a bigger contributor to your recovery than the DHT prohormone but who cares really in your case because you are healed. I believe Estrone is more of the culprit than commonly tested Estrodial.
    I will continue on course. I realize now why all my other attempts have failed and why currently, I'm getting the best results so far. I will continue to update.
    It was more then that, but I see what you're trying to say. EVERYTHING I did was to boost Test/Dht/5ar and lower/flush estrogens from the system, from diet, to exercise, to supplements....continually, non-stop over many months and years. As I've always said, the cycle's were only part of it.

And...not to rain on your parade, but it's common knowledge that PFS guys are estrogen dominant and they have low 5ar.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 12-15-2015 at 05:44 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"