User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seriously dude, after all that was said and all these very intelligent people told you in the last thread you were posting on when you were panicking... stay clean and go back to basics for a while (Diet, exercise, sleep, relax) and then get tested free of everything. There'll be plenty of time for Sustain should you then feel you need it.

I understand the temptation but for the love of fuck, at least give yourself a fighting chance... I want to see you get well and you're kinda being your own worst enemy.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swill View Post
    Seriously dude, after all that was said and all these very intelligent people told you in the last thread you were posting on when you were panicking... stay clean and go back to basics for a while (Diet, exercise, sleep, relax) and then get tested free of everything. There'll be plenty of time for Sustain should you then feel you need it.

I understand the temptation but for the love of fuck, at least give yourself a fighting chance... I want to see you get well and you're kinda being your own worst enemy.
    haha, I hear you. I'm on the right track brotha - these last two weeks, things have made the most sense to me than ever before. Body twitching is nearly entirely gone for instance. My sleep issues are getting better by the day. I've tried Sustain before in the past, it was from PP when I did a cycle of Androhard. It isn't entirely new to me - its been more than a year or so. Never tried it at night and always took full dose for a month which is what was recommended. Lower doses make more sense based on everyones experiences. But yeah, I'm insterested in knowing "normalized" values.