User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Mad Mardigan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BPS Sustain is effective. Almost too effective.

So I have been taking Sustain at 4 pumps per day, trying to keep natty test optimized. With all the anabolics I have run, some for extended periods, I didn't really know what to expect. I have been "natural" for a couple months, and wanted to see where I was at hormonally and health wise, so I got some bloods

Test was low-ish, totally expected given my history, but my natural herb and supplemental regimen has helped big time. Test was at 333, which I am happy with atm. Hopefully it continues to trend upward.

Everything else was in the normal range besides creatinine being slightly elevated (still working out like a madman so that was to be expected)
    Liver - fine
    Kidneys - looking good
    hematocrit, hemoglobin, ets. - all good, but RDW was slightly elevated out of range which I will be keeping an eye on

ESTROGEN was at 5! with normal range between 7.6 and 42.6

My joints were achy as hell, sex drive low but still there, erections were meh.

So I had a few cocktails and dropped the Sustain hoping to get estrogen back up over the next couple weeks lol.

Just wanted to throw that out for you guys, knocking estrogen too low can kinda suck for joints and health. I am already feeling better. But for any doubters, Sustain works very well and my bloods prove it

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
    So I have been taking Sustain at 4 pumps per day, trying to keep natty test optimized. With all the anabolics I have run, some for extended periods, I didn't really know what to expect. I have been "natural" for a couple months, and wanted to see where I was at hormonally and health wise, so I got some bloods

Test was low-ish, totally expected given my history, but my natural herb and supplemental regimen has helped big time. Test was at 333, which I am happy with atm. Hopefully it continues to trend upward.

Everything else was in the normal range besides creatinine being slightly elevated (still working out like a madman so that was to be expected)
    Liver - fine
    Kidneys - looking good
    hematocrit, hemoglobin, ets. - all good, but RDW was slightly elevated out of range which I will be keeping an eye on

ESTROGEN was at 5! with normal range between 7.6 and 42.6

My joints were achy as hell, sex drive low but still there, erections were meh.

So I had a few cocktails and dropped the Sustain hoping to get estrogen back up over the next couple weeks lol.

Just wanted to throw that out for you guys, knocking estrogen too low can kinda suck for joints and health. I am already feeling better. But for any doubters, Sustain works very well and my bloods prove it
    I've preached this for years --- that Sustain can CRUSH your estrogen if you aren't careful. I cannot run any more than two pumps or this is the case. It's rivaled only by Letro, according to my body chemistry. Sex drive will DIE on Sustain Alpha if I'm not careful.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    I've preached this for years --- that Sustain can CRUSH your estrogen if you aren't careful. I cannot run any more than two pumps or this is the case. It's rivaled only by Letro, according to my body chemistry. Sex drive will DIE on Sustain Alpha if I'm not careful.
    Do you think they lace it with Letro? haha
    I never heard PP Sustain killing estrogen that much or did it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It definitely crushed my estro. Couldn't believe how low it was. If I start it again it will be at 1 pump maybe 2 ed. I think some people respond more to resveratrol, and I have seen big variation in how people respond to transdermals. Look at variation in testosterone creams or gels. Sends some people's levels quite high from avg dose and some people just a little bit.

Now I am going to want to test again in a few weeks darnit. Walking the hormonal tightrope is a PITA sometimes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now I am going to want to test again in a few weeks darnit. Walking the hormonal tightrope is a PITA sometimes.
    I know what you mean. I have some estrogen issues so I see this potentially helping in the near future. Have you compared it to Res-100?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used Res-100 a while back, couple years ago I think. I remember liking it, don't remember what dose I used. I did not crush my estrogen while on Res-100 (I think) Never got bloods while on it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used Res-100 a while back, couple years ago I think. I remember liking it, don't remember what dose I used. I did not crush my estrogen while on Res-100 (I think) Never got bloods while on it.
    Thanks man for the feedback.
    Hey, did you ever think about using Testical Glandulars for rebuilding your natty test? This glandular could provide your body the tissue to rebuild test production.
    If you do decide too give it a try, let me know. I'm interested in how effective these are. I'm currently using some from Dr. Ron's and its hard to tell because I'm an unique situation so it makes it more difficult for me to tell. BWT, New Zealand has the best standards for products like these.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 hossam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i used both Res100 and Sustain Alpha separately and both worked great for me during PCT

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by silverstrand View Post
    Do you think they lace it with Letro? haha
    I never heard PP Sustain killing estrogen that much or did it?
    It does the same thing for me. I can only use it at a pump or two every other day or so. And even then I have to be careful.

I noticed that Res-100 and Sustain are basically identical to me in regards to their effects.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 08-19-2015 at 11:41 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    It does the same thing for me. I can only use it at a pump or two every other day or so. And even then I have to be careful.

I noticed that Res-100 and Sustain are basically identical to me in regards to their effects.
    Ok, sweet - so its just a matter of preference and price.

I ordered some and I'm tempted to start it once it comes in the mail, low dose like 1 pump a day. Just not sure since I know I'll be taking another test in about 6 weeks from now to see how my hormones leveled out (total time, 2 months between tests and my use of aromasin/andractim). Even with aromasin, my estrogen was a little out of control so maybe it might not be bad idea to just start right away.
    I wonder if it has a calming effect on the mind. If so, then I'll definitely start now.
    Last edited by silverstrand; 08-19-2015 at 02:04 PM.