User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seriously dude, after all that was said and all these very intelligent people told you in the last thread you were posting on when you were panicking... stay clean and go back to basics for a while (Diet, exercise, sleep, relax) and then get tested free of everything. There'll be plenty of time for Sustain should you then feel you need it.

I understand the temptation but for the love of fuck, at least give yourself a fighting chance... I want to see you get well and you're kinda being your own worst enemy.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swill View Post
    Seriously dude, after all that was said and all these very intelligent people told you in the last thread you were posting on when you were panicking... stay clean and go back to basics for a while (Diet, exercise, sleep, relax) and then get tested free of everything. There'll be plenty of time for Sustain should you then feel you need it.

I understand the temptation but for the love of fuck, at least give yourself a fighting chance... I want to see you get well and you're kinda being your own worst enemy.
    haha, I hear you. I'm on the right track brotha - these last two weeks, things have made the most sense to me than ever before. Body twitching is nearly entirely gone for instance. My sleep issues are getting better by the day. I've tried Sustain before in the past, it was from PP when I did a cycle of Androhard. It isn't entirely new to me - its been more than a year or so. Never tried it at night and always took full dose for a month which is what was recommended. Lower doses make more sense based on everyones experiences. But yeah, I'm insterested in knowing "normalized" values.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Mad Mardigan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by silverstrand View Post
    Thanks man for the feedback.
    Hey, did you ever think about using Testical Glandulars for rebuilding your natty test? This glandular could provide your body the tissue to rebuild test production.
    If you do decide too give it a try, let me know. I'm interested in how effective these are. I'm currently using some from Dr. Ron's and its hard to tell because I'm an unique situation so it makes it more difficult for me to tell. BWT, New Zealand has the best standards for products like these.
    Sorry for delayed response, I'm on vacation in the mountains atm and have limited net access.

Never tried the testicular glandular before, don't really know much about it. I have some pine pollen powder and tincture here from superman herbs that I may try in the mix, which supposedly provides the raw material for production (could possibly suppress as well)

I'll look into it a little when I can and def let you know what I think.

I'm kind of thinking that money will be better spent on more blood testing instead of supplements in the near future, for me anyway.
    Last edited by Mad Mardigan; 08-22-2015 at 10:46 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also wanted to add, sustain did have a calming/well-being effect on me, but I did not really notice it unless dosed at 3 pumps or more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
    Also wanted to add, sustain did have a calming/well-being effect on me, but I did not really notice it unless dosed at 3 pumps or more.
    Sweet, thanks for the feedback. Seems like it'd be better to use something else for calming like Lemon Balm, this herb has been really helpful in putting me to sleep at night, better than anything else I've tried. 3 pumps seems too much estrogen supression for the value in calming effect.
    As for Pin Pollen, I believe it provides the nutrients for test production and some androgens. The glandular actually has the proteins that make up the testicle structure, also has hormones/enzymes in them. It is a bit expensive but I figure 1 glandular or 2 a day can last 3 to 6 months. Just not sure how beneficial it would be. In your case, maybe even more so based on what you shared about your history. What was your LH btw? Just curious.
    Last edited by silverstrand; 08-22-2015 at 07:10 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting on the lemon balm, never thought of trying that. And the glandular does sound intriguing.

LH was 3.1, normal range 1.7 - 8.6
    FSH 3.5, normal 1.5 - 12.4

Definitely room for improvement but working at least.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 hossam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is a good offer now for SA on BPS website
    use BPS20 for extra 20% off

Update:

The offer was ended! it was 31$!
    Last edited by hossam; 08-23-2015 at 11:53 PM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone here running it continuously/long term?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BPS Sustain is effective. Almost too effective.

Quote Originally Posted by Speck View Post
    Anyone here running it continuously/long term?
    I have 2 bps 1 full never used. 1 abt half way.. They crush my estrogen too much.. Willing to sell if your interested !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bam24 View Post
    I have 2 bps 1 full never used. 1 abt half way.. They crush my estrogen too much.. Willing to sell if your interested !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Appreciate the offer but I already have a bit of a stash to get through. Just started back up.