User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Sponsor Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    i got my order in yesterday, thanks for the code mike. I picked up an extra anamass for the old lady.
    AnaMASS is unlike any other weight gainer. Simply look at the ingredients and you'll know why instantly. I drink it for breakfast most mornings as im running out the door to sit in traffic.
    Visit RxWhey.com for all your protein and supplement needs. You loved us on Primordial, now we're here to help you on get swole at Swole Source.

For nutritional and training tips, flash sales, and more, visit us at Facebook.com/RxWhey

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PNMike View Post
    AnaMASS is unlike any other weight gainer. Simply look at the ingredients and you'll know why instantly. I drink it for breakfast most mornings as im running out the door to sit in traffic.
    i use 1 scoop w/ breakfast, 1 scoop pre and 1 scoop post. My wife is amped for blueberry. She drinks a few scoops here and there, she runs 70+ miles a week and is single digit bf, i don't mention to her that it's weight gainer.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just received my huge order I placed last week, but I will be picking up some of these great products at great prices. My bonus came in just in time!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just put a decent order in before this sale and reordered today, doubled up on all of it. Love the products!

Sponsor Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for all the support fellas. If you have some friends, tell them as well. We really want to push this as much as possible. Coming up just before Xmas, there will be another opportunity to earn 10% storewide as well. It will just require a few minutes of your time and honesty.
    Visit RxWhey.com for all your protein and supplement needs. You loved us on Primordial, now we're here to help you on get swole at Swole Source.

For nutritional and training tips, flash sales, and more, visit us at Facebook.com/RxWhey

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PNMike View Post
    Thanks for all the support fellas. If you have some friends, tell them as well. We really want to push this as much as possible. Coming up just before Xmas, there will be another opportunity to earn 10% storewide as well. It will just require a few minutes of your time and honesty.
    We're always ready to support quality companies. I tell anyone who asks me where to get protein that they should go to Prescription Nutrition and get a few pounds of the whey blend.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just grabbed some PeptoPro, excited to give it a shot. Hoping this is my new found M.A.P.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Just grabbed some PeptoPro, excited to give it a shot. Hoping this is my new found M.A.P.
    i actually prefer it to map, less gritty

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never had the luxury of trying MAP but I can say that the Pepto Pro is awesome. Taste isnt bad, not gritty, easily mix's and doesnt hit your gut like a ton of bricks. Awesome pre wo.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    i actually prefer it to map, less gritty
    Quote Originally Posted by KAB111 View Post
    I never had the luxury of trying MAP but I can say that the Pepto Pro is awesome. Taste isnt bad, not gritty, easily mix's and doesnt hit your gut like a ton of bricks. Awesome pre wo.
    So I went ahead and splurged a little and dropped over 200 over at PN. After the discount code and shipping, I saved a nice amount. I am stoked to try out the Peptopro and Problend. Once it arrives I will try them and let you guys know what I think.