User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Sponsor Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope you find the products beneficial and different NOA. I can tell you with 100% certainty that our peptopro is by far the best flavored on the market
    Visit RxWhey.com for all your protein and supplement needs. You loved us on Primordial, now we're here to help you on get swole at Swole Source.

For nutritional and training tips, flash sales, and more, visit us at Facebook.com/RxWhey

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PNMike View Post
    Hope you find the products beneficial and different NOA. I can tell you with 100% certainty that our peptopro is by far the best flavored on the market
    I will testify to this.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    I will testify to this.
    SAme here, the stuff tastes great!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my delivery just came, good thing too because i was down to dust. the blueberry anamass tastes great, should blend very well with fruit.

Sponsor Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    my delivery just came, good thing too because i was down to dust. the blueberry anamass tastes great, should blend very well with fruit.
    This is quickly becoming our 2nd best selling product. It mixes well by itself and fruit would only enhance the flavor. Currently drinking this every am before leaving the house
    Visit RxWhey.com for all your protein and supplement needs. You loved us on Primordial, now we're here to help you on get swole at Swole Source.

For nutritional and training tips, flash sales, and more, visit us at Facebook.com/RxWhey

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PNMike View Post
    This is quickly becoming our 2nd best selling product. It mixes well by itself and fruit would only enhance the flavor. Currently drinking this every am before leaving the house
    Hey Mike... so I missed the sale, but I am needing to order pretty soon. I'll echo all the other guys' sentiments. My go to products have been peptopro for pre/mid workout and problend for post workout or whenever. Have any must-try products for me? And there's gotta be a discount order code for for us guys at SS, right?
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Just grabbed some PeptoPro, excited to give it a shot. Hoping this is my new found M.A.P.
    You're going to love it.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys...

So I was excited to try the peptopro, but I had my reservations. Other PepPro products I have tried besides MAP were disgusting.

Received it the other day. Winner. Solid Gold.

PN just earned a life long customer, because I am extremely happy with this product and it is officially a staple of mine.

Thanks Mike for the great products.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i like it alot too, all his stuff is really good..........again you gotta try the amino infusion if you like that kinda stuff....really really good

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dec.4th is my order should arrive. The build-up is getting crazy and i'm hoping to make it a staple as well ( peptopro )