User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I already placed my order, but out of curiosity.. Is the peptopro better than MAP? I couldn't even finish a tub of map I thought it was so nasty lol

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    shoulda got it cold then drank it

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: PN's Black Friday thru Cyber Monday sale is live...New products added also

Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    i like it alot too, all his stuff is really good..........again you gotta try the amino infusion if you like that kinda stuff....really really good
    How do you use the amino infusion vs peptopro?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1hr prewo 30g gatorade w/ 3g hcl
    15hr prewo 25g pepto
    2min prewo 30ml amino infusion
    5-10min postwo 2scoop peptopro

i really flood myself , overkill probably
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    How do you use the amino infusion vs peptopro?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    I already placed my order, but out of curiosity.. Is the peptopro better than MAP? I couldn't even finish a tub of map I thought it was so nasty lol
    MAP was pretty shitty tasting to me, but cold and after I let it sit for about 15-20 mins it wasn't too bad... But Peptopro straight from PN is great once the foam settles after 2-3 mins. The stuff from PN is amazing!

Sponsor Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, sorry for the absence...let me address some points ive been reading real quick

1. There will be a discount code for this board, and there will be a way in december to earn a larger discount for doing a few minutes of work for us.

2. Our PeptoPro IMHO tastes way better than MAP. Tried them both.

3. Must-try products include creatine hcl, ProBlend, PeptoPro, and Amino Infusion. I will never use a powdered amino formula again. AI just does too much for me and its not me hyping it. We have a few champion powerlifters that i dont even work with swear by it on some other boards for improving recovery.

Give me a day fellas to catch up on some things. We sold out of joint REBUILD completely and then we have issues with the capsules we just received, so working that out. If you ordered it, give us a few days and it will all go out. I will be back later tonight with the board discount code for everyone. Thanks so much for the kind words, and sticking with PN. I means more than you know.
    Visit RxWhey.com for all your protein and supplement needs. You loved us on Primordial, now we're here to help you on get swole at Swole Source.

For nutritional and training tips, flash sales, and more, visit us at Facebook.com/RxWhey

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) USN HM 350Z's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    excellent, I will be ordering tonight =)

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PNMike View Post
    1. There will be a discount code for this board, and there will be a way in december to earn a larger discount for doing a few minutes of work for us.
    9967585-attractive-white-businessman-is-overjoyed-and-raises-his-arms-in-victory-isolated-on-whi.jpg

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PNMike View Post
    Ok, sorry for the absence...let me address some points ive been reading real quick

2. Our PeptoPro IMHO tastes way better than MAP. Tried them both.

3. Must-try products include creatine hcl, ProBlend, PeptoPro, and Amino Infusion. I will never use a powdered amino formula again. AI just does too much for me and its not me hyping it. We have a few champion powerlifters that i dont even work with swear by it on some other boards for improving recovery.

Give me a day fellas to catch up on some things. We sold out of joint REBUILD completely and then we have issues with the capsules we just received, so working that out. If you ordered it, give us a few days and it will all go out. I will be back later tonight with the board discount code for everyone. Thanks so much for the kind words, and sticking with PN. I means more than you know.
    My order to a T, minus the AI and Joint Rebuild. Next order I will be trying both. Plus I have 2 friends who I am ordering for, along with my goodies. You'd be surprised how many dudes out there who won't take the time and save money by ordering online.

Sponsor Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tell me about it, pass on the word, and i'll give special referral type discounts or freebies for those helping PN out...Never turn down help from the fellas and always reward it. Thanks so much everyone
    Visit RxWhey.com for all your protein and supplement needs. You loved us on Primordial, now we're here to help you on get swole at Swole Source.

For nutritional and training tips, flash sales, and more, visit us at Facebook.com/RxWhey