User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I ordered 5 containers from SoCal and started it up 5-6 days ago and I'm just taking a serving pre fasted cardio and lifting and from the first dose I've felt it working and the results are easy to see on my body.
    Yeah I'm lean and not let point for a miracle but what enhancement it's giving me is legit and it just goes to show you products like this and other fat burners work best when you only need to ahead that last few pounds not 20-30.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok so I just got back from the gym and I've never sweated like I did today in my life.
    I mean 20min cardio 3mph@15% had me soaked then I went straight into deads and pulled atleast 200 reps if not 300 and there's not one piece of clothes that's not soaked, my hat was dripping off the bill and my towel was so soaked I could ring it out.

This is just a HONEST NO HYPE review because I paid for it myself and I could see this being a game changer after a few more weeks because it feels like it's building up in my body and everyday it just gets better.
    I need to go back threw the write up because its been months since I read it and want to figure out what pathway this product uses to make it work so damn good. Once I figure that out I'll probably hit another 1-2 pathways for fatloss and I'll just be leaning out just by thinking about lifting or cardio.

So far this is getting 5 stars from me and if your on the fence about picking some up just JUMP and get yourself a good supply.

Oh and I can't wait to stack Biaba with VasoBurn that stack should be epic to say the least.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Mad Mardigan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That stack could be sick. I agree that BAIBA is the shit. It def brings the heat. I love how you can stack it with pretty much anything. I once took a good dose before work along with some yohimbine and Ergopharm's Amp before work, and I was sweating BAD. People were like "what the hell? You poppin' molly at work or something?" Lol I actually had to tone down my stack because of that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will here's the link to my VasoBurn log
    Scope's Burning Up And Leaning Out With Mpa Supps Vasoburn

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys! 1st post! I've been checking out the this forum for a good few weeks since I got introduced to BAIBA by @SoCal-Nutrition ( only place I'll buy my stuff because no shipping charges for me yeah!!!) . After doing my own research on it I decided to pick up one of the two last containers Rob had on hand. I wanted both but can't be too greedy now. I had always sweated in the gym due to the intensity we workout with because my buddy and I always show up 40 mins till closing time. Only time we slack off is when @SoCal-Nutrition starts talking about them steaks and rack of ribs at Donovan's in La Jolla. One day I'll try a piece of the steak.... one day.

But onto BAIBA, I started doing some HIIT after work almost every day and then hitting the weights late at night around 10-10:20 PM. I have noticed that I sweat a lot during HIIT, but maybe that’s because the nature of the workout itself? I wished I had paid more attention to my sweating prior to taking BAIBA so I can compare while I’m on it while lifting weights at the gym. I guess I sweat more, but during my ~30 mins of HIIT I feel like I’m drenched in water as if I had just walked out of shower. I don’t feel like that while lifting weights. I do sweat but it’s nothing like comparing that to HIIT. I take 0.5g in the morning along with my protein shake and I take another 0.5g in the afternoon around 4:30-5PM w/ water once I’m home before heading out to the gym for my HIIT. So I usually take about 1gm/day. I have yet to notice any hot flashes, or my body being all warm on the inside. My body doesn’t feel hot at all. I feel normal. Only time I feel hot/sweaty is when I’m working out. At nights I do sweat because it’s just hot in San Diego and I like to sleep under thick blanket.

Am I supposed to feel anything in particular while taking BAIBA? Like I don’t feel any tinglyness or numbness or anything like that. Maybe is 1gm/day too low for me to feel because I weigh around 205 currently. I was at 212lb 3 weeks ago but I have been on a clean diet and started HIIT and dropped 7 lb but I’m guessing that’s just water weight. I feel great though, I feel like I have more energy and I'm focused ( placebo effect for losing few lbs hahah). I wonder if my 0.5gm split into twice per day has something to do with it? Would I feel something else if I did 1 dose or 1gm/day? I’m thinking of getting another container from SoCal-Nutrition in two weeks when it’s pay day again and possibly increase my dosage to 1gm in the AM and 1gm in the afternoon or before workout for a total of 2gm/day. Is that too much? I mean it seems like BAIBA has no side effects for me other than sweating like a mad man while doing HIIT.

Any suggestion on any other extreme fat burner or something else I can add to BAIBA to intensify the fat burning process of BAIBA?

Thanks,
    Andy

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Mad Mardigan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Throw in some eca or albuterol if you want to scare people with your sweatiness. When not active you may not notice much, but the mirror won't lie to you. Keep the diet in check and I bet you see results, sweat or not.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by topshiftplaya5 View Post
    Am I supposed to feel anything in particular while taking BAIBA? Like I don’t feel any tinglyness or numbness or anything like that.

Any suggestion on any other extreme fat burner or something else I can add to BAIBA to intensify the fat burning process of BAIBA?

Thanks,
    Andy
    Welcome to the forum. Unlike lots of (typically stim-based) fat burners, BAIBA shouldn't make you feel out of sorts at all. BAIBA is expected (for most) to provide more steady, sustainable results over time than the products that promise an instant fix. If something more extreme is what you're looking for, it should stack well with just about anything. If you wanted something to specifically work well with BAIBA, you could look at Antaeus Labs LipoMorph or Evomuse BRITE.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
    Throw in some eca or albuterol if you want to scare people with your sweatiness. When not active you may not notice much, but the mirror won't lie to you. Keep the diet in check and I bet you see results, sweat or not.
    Thanks for the eca recommendation, just called up local CVS and they have Bronkaid in stock i wonder how many boxes i can get at a time. i know their is a limit, i wished i know what the limit was for CA. Albuterol is impossible to get in tabs form. i called up my cousin that owns a pharmacy and he says he has only dispensed the tablet form like twice over the three years he had his pharmacy open for.

Quote Originally Posted by totalflexblog View Post
    Welcome to the forum. Unlike lots of (typically stim-based) fat burners, BAIBA shouldn't make you feel out of sorts at all. BAIBA is expected (for most) to provide more steady, sustainable results over time than the products that promise an instant fix. If something more extreme is what you're looking for, it should stack well with just about anything. If you wanted something to specifically work well with BAIBA, you could look at Antaeus Labs LipoMorph or Evomuse BRITE.
    Can't seem to find Evomuse BRITE anywhere in stock either.

I had one last question, what would be a better stack with BAIBA? a EC stack or maybe doing the stack that BBG was supposed to start here BBG's Get Shredded Log - Vanillean by BPS, BAIBA by Antaeus Labs, DCP 2.0 by BPS taking BAIBA with Vanillean: 3 caps ED
    BAIBA: 1.2 grams ED calculated based on 205 lbs
    DCP 2.0: 6 caps ED

Seems like taking the EC stack with BAIBA seems to be the most cost effective stack vs going BBG's route of Vanillean, BAIBA, and DCP 2.0. Any recommendation or suggestions guys? I was also reading that Aspirin is not necessary with ECA stack as long as i'm on fish oil, i take about 4 caps a day of fish oil from Costco.

any suggestion/input is much appreciated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The limit is 2 or 3 boxes at a time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just got 1 box of 60 tabs of bronkaid at CVS for $15 bucks yesterday. The tech looked at me funny as i already had my license out lol. So yesterday I cut the tab in 1/2 and drank it with some plain coffee as i didn't have any caffeine tabs. btw instant coffee sucks with plain water. It tastes nasty. Took that with 0.6g of BAIBA and hit the gym. It felt very good. Didn't swat like a pig, then hit the sauna and i felt like i was sweating more in the sauna than usual. like the water was dripping down much quicker than before. It's probably the EC and BAIBA combo I'm guessing. The weird part was that the sauna its self didn't feel as hot as it usually did. Even though it was only three of us in their, I'm guessing my internal body temp was high and that might have caused me not to feel as hot as before yet i was sweating more. Also I had no problem breathing in the sauna either.

I'm think I'll be skipping the Aspirin and/or Yohimbine and just do the BAIBA with EC stack and fish oil and see how that goes. This morning took the 1/2 half tab leftover from last night with coffee and 0.6g BAIBA and I'm fully energized/a wake at work. Normally around this time, I'm usually tired/sleepy cause it's boring at work. But i haven't felt sleepy or tired at all. Must be that dang coffee. I'm thinking of taking another 1/2 tab tonight of E w/ instant coffee and BAIBA before the gym and see how that goes. If it all goes well, I'll up my dose tomorrow to full tab of Bronkaid in the AM and 1/2 tab in the PM. Then on the third day I'll increase it to 1 tab in AM and 1 tab in PM and hopefully move up to 3 tabs a day for next three weeks. Time to stop by at GNC and get some caffeine tabs on the way home. I hate going their, too expensive and I haven't seen caffeine tabs at Vons here.