User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why the half tab and not a whole one.
    25mgx4 times a day or 50x2 times a day is the way I dose mine.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh its safe to dose that high? I thought that 25mgX3 was usually the top max dose most people took ( 75mg/day). I don't mind taking the 25mg QID. Just means i'll have to get another box, no big deal. I guess i'll take the full tablet when i get home and then before the gym and starting tomorrow i'll give the full tablet either three or four times a day every 6 hours as it has 4 hours half-life. I wonder if 200mg caffeine 4 times a day is too much though... that's 1600mg of caffeine in a day and i'm usually not the coffee drinker at all. thanks for the tips though Scope.

one quick question, did you ever cycle the EC? if so how long did you run your cycle for? 8 week or longer and then did you ever take anything for the receptors afterwards?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm still kicking....

But if a half tab is working you might as well stick with that dose until it doesn't work then bump it up.

I have no idea what the max dose would be and I don't believe I've ever took more than 100mg a day and wouldn't recommend higher either.

Last I checked 200x4 is 800 not 1600. Lol

Yes I always cycle ephedrine.
    I've done it 2 ways 2wks on 1wk off or 4wks on 2wks off and 8wks total time on I take a good break from it.
    Don't know your stats but if your fat no type of stack will beat a good diet in cutting the fat. Pills and stuff might help but diet is key and the most important thing when cutting or bulking.DIET DIET DIET DIET

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OMG!!! Wow my math was way off. Haha. Yeah I have a very solid diet going on for the past 3 weeks. Have had 0 cheat meals in the past 3 weeks and I like to keep that going until December of this year. GNC didn't have caffeine tabs I guess amazon it is then. I'll try the 25mg three times a day for a week and see how that plays out and if everything is fine and then I'll increase it up to 4 times a day and that will be the max dose for me. As far as BAIBA goes I don't think I need to cycle that do it? I haven't ready any info on cycling it but maybe after 8 weeks of EC if the results are good I might as well cycle and adjust my diet at that point.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by topshiftplaya5 View Post
    As far as BAIBA goes I don't think I need to cycle that do it? I haven't ready any info on cycling it but maybe after 8 weeks of EC if the results are good I might as well cycle and adjust my diet at that point.
    General suggested usage as with most supps is two or three months on, take a month off, rinse, repeat as necessary.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got ya thanks. Man i took a full pill this morning along with 2 fish oil caps, plain instant coffee (ugh nasty) and 0.6g BAIBA and i ran to work this morning. My gosh was i surprised. It felt so good running this morning. I actually surprised my self on how far I kept on going w/out stopping. If it was a flat ground i would have made it all the way to work w/out stopping i think. It's 2.9 miles per google maps but the uphill is a killer. I have ran the same hill in the past and i have never made it this far up the hill w/out stopping. I timed my self, a fast pace walk to work usually would take me 1 hr and 10 mins and running this as far as i could and not stopping until i felt like i was about to get cramped up and only stopping for 2 seconds and keep going again only took me 41 mins by the end of the week my goal is to get it around 40 mins. I'll set a goal of each week to shave off a minute.

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey guys, just a heads up. We'll be offering BAIBA powder from Alpha Gainz shortly...will be 45g packs to allow a months supply at 1.5g/day
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Freaking awesome! You guys doing a presale? It was part of my best cut ever.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks a lots for you tips.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 bighulksmash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im running this as well !