User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanksgiving View Post
    LOL it's so frustrating because I got my dick working again and now gyno. Damn
    What medication got your dick working again? What was your initial problem? My problem is ED and a shrunken dick due to the intake of several medications.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Mad Mardigan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanksgiving.. no offense man, but you are always running so many different things and then adding other chems/supps to combat sides that I can't keep up lol. Have you thought about just stopping all of it for a little bit? Back to the drawing board type of thing? Often keeping things simple just gets things back in check. This is what I would do: Figure out what I can't do without, just use that, add in ONE thing at a time when deemed necessary. It sounds like you are just playing darts blindfolded as it is. I'm not trying to be negative but may be time to reset your thinking process.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He just needs to follow the blueprint already laid out for him by people that have successfully done what he's trying to do. For some reason guys just can't seem to stay on track. When you follow a simple plan and then "set it and forget it" so to speak, life just magically works itself out. When you obsess over every single tiny detail you never get where you're trying to go. Ever. We've all told him this time and time again.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"