User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PolimarT View Post
    ive been also training mixed martial arts 3 days a week for 5 months (mostly Jiu Jitsu and Muay Thai) plus weight lifting 5 days a week (so after I train MMA I hit the gym so its around 2-3 hours of training (monday wednesday and thursday) this is also a concern because I was on gear so it was easier, but what I will do is: I will eat clean and will try to cut fat as much as I can
    It might be best to keep the fat in the food intake - high Saturated fats are beneficial to hormone production and so is cholesterol. Eggs with a table spoon of butter and a carrot is a great mix for sex hormone production. Sex hormones are fat soluble. High quality, everything organic. If you're going to cut anything from your diet, Sugar and Refined Carbs are your best bet.
    You're right, you'll likely need to cut back on the number of training hours. You'll feel sore now after workouts, one thing that can be used is Sermorelin, only 250 mcgs a day (mornings or just before bed) and your recovery time will be cut substantially, plus, I think it would be beneficial in PCT/Test production. I would stay away from CJC DAC (insulin/glucose issues), and most of the Grehlin Peptides as they could potentially increase your appetite to the point where you over eat. CJC DAC and Grehlin peptides are great but I see them to be used for more specific goals.
    Just some ideas.
    Last edited by silverstrand; 08-26-2015 at 11:45 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    I don't think Jel would ever condone something that could be considered risky unless it were necessary and then he'd suggest the safest route possible. It's how we tend to do things here.
    There are definitely guys like Rodja who are pretty hardcore but they're also smart and I'm pretty sure they'd never encourage anyone else to do what they do.
    Well said, "I don't think Jel would ever condone something that could be considered risky unless it were necessary and then he'd suggest the safest route possible" - that pretty much sum it up.

Regarding Rodja- as far as I remeber he was serious lifter, and he set his goals very high, and he was very determined and committed, he was on cycle for 2 years or so, and if I remeber correctly he expected to recover afterwards, but was not too worried if he goes to TRT/HRT afterwards- and we dont know what really happened so we cant make any conclusion, but his statistics, goals and determination puts him in different league altogether and any comparison between him and most of other members here (especially Ippy) is nonsense, and taking him as example is wrong (and actually this was main debate between him and me).

Now back to Ippy (or PolimarT)- I still dont see a point in going of cycle for 2 months and going back, and if you're convinced that supression does not exist than it just make more sense to stay on.

Another thing with suppression and recovery- suppression is mostly reversible but to what level one will recover is question, and from my experience vast majority do recover but their T level are not quite what they used to be, there are exceptione and some dont recover and there were cases where t levels were better than before but for majority t levels slowly diminish, it would be good to hear opinion on this- we have quite few folks here...
    Last edited by Jelisej; 08-27-2015 at 07:34 AM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    From what I remember about ippy going way back to the PP forums, is that he will ask your opinion and then once you give him that opinion, he'll shoot it down. Hence making him asking for an opinion pointless.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    From what I remember about ippy going way back to the PP forums, is that he will ask your opinion and then once you give him that opinion, he'll shoot it down. Hence making him asking for an opinion pointless.
    Plus he probably has this posted on AM thinking he's Hot Shit when he's just a Hot Mess.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scope, as men, we don't say Hot Mess..you've been around your wife too much lately lol

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Threw that in there because this is a JOKE of a THREAD.

This guy has been a Hot Mess since day one meaning he's just a little Twink looking for pats on the back for running fake cycles to fit in and be cool.

Established Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) Enuke65's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Plus he probably has this posted on AM thinking he's Hot Shit when he's just a Hot Mess.
    nailed it

AnabolicMinds.com Forum
    I fear no evil. The shadow is mine and so is the valley.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

PCT or Blast and cruise? does time off time on really matter?

Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Threw that in there because this is a JOKE of a THREAD.

This guy has been a Hot Mess since day one meaning he's just a little Twink looking for pats on the back for running fake cycles to fit in and be cool.
    DJ used to love humoring him....
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 08-29-2015 at 06:22 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 PolimarT's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    Well said, "I don't think Jel would ever condone something that could be considered risky unless it were necessary and then he'd suggest the safest route possible" - that pretty much sum it up.

Regarding Rodja- as far as I remeber he was serious lifter, and he set his goals very high, and he was very determined and committed, he was on cycle for 2 years or so, and if I remeber correctly he expected to recover afterwards, but was not too worried if he goes to TRT/HRT afterwards- and we dont know what really happened so we cant make any conclusion, but his statistics, goals and determination puts him in different league altogether and any comparison between him and most of other members here (especially Ippy) is nonsense, and taking him as example is wrong (and actually this was main debate between him and me).

Now back to Ippy (or PolimarT)- I still dont see a point in going of cycle for 2 months and going back, and if you're convinced that supression does not exist than it just make more sense to stay on.

Another thing with suppression and recovery- suppression is mostly reversible but to what level one will recover is question, and from my experience vast majority do recover but their T level are not quite what they used to be, there are exceptione and some dont recover and there were cases where t levels were better than before but for majority t levels slowly diminish, it would be good to hear opinion on this- we have quite few folks here...
    I am not sure what you think about me, and whatever it is would be ok since I dont feel like I need to impress you or anyone else here (unless you have a V and big boobs) and I dont think I need to prove anything to justify my desicions of staying on. However, I think that it is unfair to say that I am not dedicated or "not a serious lifter" or whatever. I train enough, and I am actually proud of my current physique, not natural, yes, but who cares? most of you are users too.

you know, it is very consuming when you train Muay thai and jiu jitsu, then you get sore (after a sparring, believe me you get rally tired, when someone throw kicks to the body or legs, it hurts and get you tired) just to lift weights 15 minutes after... I only do this 3 days a week, and then 2 days I lift weights with my gf.... of course, I am not an expert in mixed martial arts, Ive been training for 5 months so its nothing. But I dont think that most guys would endure that training, honestly.... is just..... different, so that is also one of the reasons I would like to stay on, to have the same endurance that I have, now I am getting off cycle so I will just hope to stay focused and motivated, and also I love the overall wellbeing and confidence that gear gives me

I respect you Jelisej, but I want to make everything clear, since the first post of this thread Ive only got 2 or 3 positive answers, which is ridiculous, I am a very busy guy and I really dont have time for this sht, so to all of the guys that post negative comments, just respond to the answer or just dont... maybe before I had more free time to argue, but I work, I train 2 or 3 hours a day, and then get consumed by 2 fkn women, so I really dont have time ... my question means what it means, is blast and cruise better than cycling? If I posted more than I should, it is because I like to share what I feel exactly. but on a second thought I may not post here anymore. I actually stopped posting for a long time because of the same reason...... maybe that is the reason why the cool guys that I used to like dont post in here anymore, fkn sucks to see that the majority of the posters are just chasing to spread hate.... I mean where are the cool guys like DJ, Weekend, Broly, Rodja, Infamy, etc ?

Anyways, Jelisej, thanks for the response, it was useful, as I said before you are one of the few guys that I really respect, so your opinions are always good will keep getting more information, as for now, I made the decision to stay off as much as I can. I would also like to thank Hossam and silverstrand.
    Last edited by PolimarT; 08-29-2015 at 12:30 AM.
    Tren is like the sweet honey that i would pour into my hotcakes :-) ... Hey! it is golden too :-) <3

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PCT or Blast and cruise? does time off time on really matter?

😊😊😊😊😊ippy likes me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk