User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 PolimarT's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PCT or Blast and cruise? does time off time on really matter?

I really need an honest answer here, please advice

I am almost off cycle and I am just waiting for the test e to clear my system, but I guess I just have bad luck. Precisely now, I am having emotional issues, everything is f,,,,kd with my emotions and I would really like to know what to do.... because I would love to stay on

Here is my story: I started going out with a beautiful co worker, it started on a crazy night + drinks + sex so we slept together, and then we were involved in a crazy relationship, she is very complicated and after 2 months we are having issues, I think she is about to leave me, she is so hot and a lot of guys are chasing her, and worst part, shell go camping in 2 weeks with her co worker friends MEN AND WOMEN!!!!! and it sucks because I am a fkn jealous psychopath. I am going crazy and I feel depressed ...... and to make things worse, my girlfriend is acting weird too (yes I am with 2 women, if one woman is complicated now imagine 2! big fkn mistake), now I feel like I am losing them both, I guess I deserve it. but if both leave me I will break like glass ...

Now lets be honest, PCT sucks so bad... and I know what would happen... I will lose my looks, I will feel weak and emotional, (fk you clomid .... ).... this kind of stuff makes me want to stay on for the entire year, in fact I would love to Blast and cruise for 2 years ......... I know it may be stupid but I am considering this, I would use hcg of course. I wonder if this is a stupid decision because I read so many mixed points of view.... after all suppressed is suppressed no? it does not matter the time on or compound (according to some knowledgeable guys)

Another option would be to stay on 9 months on go off 2 months at least and take it like a man and then jump back on cycle, tren E ..... Ive been on for 9 months now (after August would be 9 months total) ...... do you think I can go off 2 months and jump again to cycle ? after the trenbolone, I just cruised into test and thats it.... I shared this because I want to justify my decisions... we all know that after cycle you feel extremely depressed... I am scared honestly, if my co worker leaves me, I will see her every fkn day while I am losing my gains.... I would be an average loser while on pct :/

Adivce: Never, EVER! relate to a co worker, even if she is incredibly hot, trust me, its hell....... so if she spread the legs screaming your name, just say no thanks....
    Last edited by PolimarT; 08-23-2015 at 04:03 PM.
    Tren is like the sweet honey that i would pour into my hotcakes :-) ... Hey! it is golden too :-) <3

Established Member Feedback Score 0 hossam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My opinion is go for PCT and use natural products like: ( i don't use HCG, Nolva, Clomid)

1- Pine Pollen powder large doses
    2- Royal jelly
    3- Sustain Alpha or Res100
    4- ZMA
    5- Fasting at least 12 hours
    6- High protien diet
    7- Multi vitamin
    8- Toco palm (Erics version )
    9- Ashwaghanda

that is my protocol for PCT and i do keep 80% of my cycle gains with it.

off time should be when you balance back your hormonal levels and clear out your liver and kidneys
    for mood enhancing :

1- Source-Naturals-Zembrin
    2- Evomuse Portal Shot Mood Enhancer

and you are 100% accurate about: never have a relation shit with a co worker!
    I had nearly the same issue before and the results was catastrophic, i ended up loosing my job and 4 days at the prison!
    That is why now whenever i have the time to smoke Hash or weed i will do it
    if not then i go to the mood enhancers
    Good luck my friend and remember when all this issue is finished you will laugh about it!
    Last edited by hossam; 08-24-2015 at 12:05 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ippy, I find your post little bit misguiding as lot of issues you mention were present even before starting AAS/PH's, and solving them would take more than just aas, decent PCT or by supplementing.

I dont want to go into your relationship problems but IMHO it seems that both of you have lot of issues, and there seems to be no basis for long term relationship.

Time off does matter, and going off for 2 months after long cycle is simply not enough to recover, never mind going on next cycle 2 months after last one.
    There is general formula: time on cycle+ pct= time off , there are of course different opinions on topic, and personally I think you would need at least 3 months PCT and 6 months off, and also needs to be said that too many cycles are usually leading to the HRT/TRT anyway
    So looking at your plans- you may as well stay on cycle, as there is no point in 2 months off and I cant see you doing proper PCT or going off for sufficient time.

And lastly, I am advocating use of clomid as PCT, I explained my opinion on topic too many times- so if you're interested you can read some of earlier threads on that topic.

Clomid Nolva PCT

PCT vs cruising.

Clomid For Men With Low Testosterone by Jeffrey Dach MD

PCT Calculator

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What.the.fuck.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Classic thread....
    Your a fucking Tool so just do whatever you want because we all know that's what'll go down anyways.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol at scope and tallstraw. For op, you clearly have some self esteem issues that you need to work through that aren't related to steroids at all.

Tbh this whole thread screams body dysmorphia, your personality and mindset are 90% of getting laid and jealousy isn't even slightly alpha. Your muscle mass doesn't mean shit, it's like the icing on the cake. If the cake is shit, who cares what you ice it With?
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For sures body dysmorphia and small brain syndrome.
    This guy thinks he's large and in charge but just a small TWINK.
    I honestly don't believe anything this guy post and I'm sure this is just a story made up in his head.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hossam View Post
    My opinion is go for PCT and use natural products like: ( i don't use HCG, Nolva, Clomid)

1- Pine Pollen powder large doses
    2- Royal jelly
    3- Sustain Alpha or Res100
    4- ZMA
    5- Fasting at least 12 hours
    6- High protien diet
    7- Multi vitamin
    8- Toco palm (Erics version )
    9- Ashwaghanda

that is my protocol for PCT and i do keep 80% of my cycle gains with it.

off time should be when you balance back your hormonal levels and clear out your liver and kidneys
    for mood enhancing :

1- Source-Naturals-Zembrin
    2- Evomuse Portal Shot Mood Enhancer

and you are 100% accurate about: never have a relation shit with a co worker!
    I had nearly the same issue before and the results was catastrophic, i ended up loosing my job and 4 days at the prison!
    That is why now whenever i have the time to smoke Hash or weed i will do it
    if not then i go to the mood enhancers
    Good luck my friend and remember when all this issue is finished you will laugh about it!
    Thanks for the response my friend,, I will follow your advice and will get some time off.... atleast 3-4 months off cycle and if I can I will take even more time off.

ive been also training mixed martial arts 3 days a week for 5 months (mostly Jiu Jitsu and Muay Thai) plus weight lifting 5 days a week (so after I train MMA I hit the gym so its around 2-3 hours of training (monday wednesday and thursday) this is also a concern because I was on gear so it was easier, but what I will do is: I will eat clean and will try to cut fat as much as I can, I have minimal water retention but abs are still visible.....I will see if I can keep training this way and if for some reason I lose too much weight or energy I may jump on again but I will try to hold on as much as I can.

I already have ashgwaghanda (great stuff), ZMA and toco-8, will include clomid for this one too just in case

And as for the advice, yeah I would never do it again.... its not healthy, because you see the fkn woman everyday... I wonder why you ended in prison.... I was almost involved in 2 fights, nobody talks to her anymore.... some guys chase her, but not when I am around..... not saying that I intimidate them, but at least they know about me.
    Last edited by PolimarT; 08-25-2015 at 11:31 PM.
    Tren is like the sweet honey that i would pour into my hotcakes :-) ... Hey! it is golden too :-) <3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    Ippy, I find your post little bit misguiding as lot of issues you mention were present even before starting AAS/PH's, and solving them would take more than just aas, decent PCT or by supplementing.

I dont want to go into your relationship problems but IMHO it seems that both of you have lot of issues, and there seems to be no basis for long term relationship.

Time off does matter, and going off for 2 months after long cycle is simply not enough to recover, never mind going on next cycle 2 months after last one.
    There is general formula: time on cycle+ pct= time off , there are of course different opinions on topic, and personally I think you would need at least 3 months PCT and 6 months off, and also needs to be said that too many cycles are usually leading to the HRT/TRT anyway
    So looking at your plans- you may as well stay on cycle, as there is no point in 2 months off and I cant see you doing proper PCT or going off for sufficient time.

And lastly, I am advocating use of clomid as PCT, I explained my opinion on topic too many times- so if you're interested you can read some of earlier threads on that topic.

Clomid Nolva PCT

PCT vs cruising.

Clomid For Men With Low Testosterone by Jeffrey Dach MD

PCT Calculator
    Thanks,Jellisej, Ive also read your discussion with Rodja in some other thread, both of you are very knowledgeable, but I think you are a little bit conservative, as oppossed to Rodja or some other users with a lot of experience as you.... not saying that you are wrong actually you are one of the most knowledgeable guys in the forum, but modern science has been proving that suppression is reversible even after years using gear.... Even William Llewellyn says that suppression is also reversible.... there are also some studies of GnRH use for PCT with good results... of course there is always a risk but gear usage is so big and still havent seen any official case of permanent suppression. Of course steroids are not 100% safe, but I am not talking about blast 3 months and cruise 1 month, Actually I would say that you canblast 2 - 3 months and cruise for 6 months without problems (cruise on TRT dose of course)

Anyways, I am not an expert, so I could be wrong.
    Last edited by PolimarT; 08-25-2015 at 11:49 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PolimarT View Post
    Thanks,Jellisej, Ive also read your discussion with Rodja in some other thread, both of you are very knowledgeable, but I think you are a little bit conservative, as oppossed to Rodja or some other users with a lot of experience as you.... not saying that you are wrong actually you are one of the most knowledgeable guys in the forum, but modern science has been proving that suppression is reversible even after years using gear.... Even William Llewellyn says that suppression is also reversible.... there are also some studies of GnRH use for PCT with good results... of course there is always a risk but gear usage is so big and still havent seen any official case of permanent suppression. Of course steroids are not 100% safe, but I am not talking about blast 3 months and cruise 1 month, Actually I would say that you canblast 2 - 3 months and cruise for 6 months without problems (cruise on TRT dose of course)

Anyways, I am not an expert, so I could be wrong.

I don't think Jel would ever condone something that could be considered risky unless it were necessary and then he'd suggest the safest route possible. It's how we tend to do things here.
    There are definitely guys like Rodja who are pretty hardcore but they're also smart and I'm pretty sure they'd never encourage anyone else to do what they do.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.