User Tag List

Threaded View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 PolimarT's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PCT or Blast and cruise? does time off time on really matter?

I really need an honest answer here, please advice

I am almost off cycle and I am just waiting for the test e to clear my system, but I guess I just have bad luck. Precisely now, I am having emotional issues, everything is f,,,,kd with my emotions and I would really like to know what to do.... because I would love to stay on

Here is my story: I started going out with a beautiful co worker, it started on a crazy night + drinks + sex so we slept together, and then we were involved in a crazy relationship, she is very complicated and after 2 months we are having issues, I think she is about to leave me, she is so hot and a lot of guys are chasing her, and worst part, shell go camping in 2 weeks with her co worker friends MEN AND WOMEN!!!!! and it sucks because I am a fkn jealous psychopath. I am going crazy and I feel depressed ...... and to make things worse, my girlfriend is acting weird too (yes I am with 2 women, if one woman is complicated now imagine 2! big fkn mistake), now I feel like I am losing them both, I guess I deserve it. but if both leave me I will break like glass ...

Now lets be honest, PCT sucks so bad... and I know what would happen... I will lose my looks, I will feel weak and emotional, (fk you clomid .... ).... this kind of stuff makes me want to stay on for the entire year, in fact I would love to Blast and cruise for 2 years ......... I know it may be stupid but I am considering this, I would use hcg of course. I wonder if this is a stupid decision because I read so many mixed points of view.... after all suppressed is suppressed no? it does not matter the time on or compound (according to some knowledgeable guys)

Another option would be to stay on 9 months on go off 2 months at least and take it like a man and then jump back on cycle, tren E ..... Ive been on for 9 months now (after August would be 9 months total) ...... do you think I can go off 2 months and jump again to cycle ? after the trenbolone, I just cruised into test and thats it.... I shared this because I want to justify my decisions... we all know that after cycle you feel extremely depressed... I am scared honestly, if my co worker leaves me, I will see her every fkn day while I am losing my gains.... I would be an average loser while on pct :/

Adivce: Never, EVER! relate to a co worker, even if she is incredibly hot, trust me, its hell....... so if she spread the legs screaming your name, just say no thanks....
    Last edited by PolimarT; 08-23-2015 at 04:03 PM.
    Tren is like the sweet honey that i would pour into my hotcakes :-) ... Hey! it is golden too :-) <3