User Tag List

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PolimarT View Post
    ive been also training mixed martial arts 3 days a week for 5 months (mostly Jiu Jitsu and Muay Thai) plus weight lifting 5 days a week (so after I train MMA I hit the gym so its around 2-3 hours of training (monday wednesday and thursday) this is also a concern because I was on gear so it was easier, but what I will do is: I will eat clean and will try to cut fat as much as I can
    It might be best to keep the fat in the food intake - high Saturated fats are beneficial to hormone production and so is cholesterol. Eggs with a table spoon of butter and a carrot is a great mix for sex hormone production. Sex hormones are fat soluble. High quality, everything organic. If you're going to cut anything from your diet, Sugar and Refined Carbs are your best bet.
    You're right, you'll likely need to cut back on the number of training hours. You'll feel sore now after workouts, one thing that can be used is Sermorelin, only 250 mcgs a day (mornings or just before bed) and your recovery time will be cut substantially, plus, I think it would be beneficial in PCT/Test production. I would stay away from CJC DAC (insulin/glucose issues), and most of the Grehlin Peptides as they could potentially increase your appetite to the point where you over eat. CJC DAC and Grehlin peptides are great but I see them to be used for more specific goals.
    Just some ideas.
    Last edited by silverstrand; 08-26-2015 at 11:45 AM.