i have finished 6 weeks Test + Deca cycle, and after 1 month
    i will begin the Bee venom injection + Bee venom cream

Established Member Feedback Score 0 hossam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 alpha victim View Post
    Get a good quality back brace as well. Obviously this will only make a big difference if it's a disk in your lower back. If its the l4,l5 or l6 region wear the back brace before the disk gets damaged. This could possible end up being the difference as far as if your disk even ends up becoming "buldged" or not in the future. Also you may want to consider pushing for a MRI to get a better idea as to if your doctors opinion is correct or not. Because my l4 is buldged and because it has caused me severe sciatica I have done a pretty good amount of research on this subject.

Honestly your doctor can tell very little about the status/health of your disks by looking at a regular x-Ray image and like English mentioned he's pretty much giving you his opinion about what he's assuming based on your current injury.

Back exercises and wearing a back brace every day has cured 75 percent of my back pain and sciatica. If I had the chance I would have done both of these things before hand and I probable would have avoided the disk injury all together.
    I am wearing a back support during my workouts or whenever i feel pain
    and i will put Castor oil before the support, as Castor oil is amazing for pain relief

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I've also found light inversion therapy to be of great help with this issue as well.
    The inversion table is not available at my Gym, i will look into it

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I heard the same thing. Inversion table training is the best. Is there anyway to build one a ghetto version