User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HTS,

It was way painful 2 years ago. I know for 100% fact that it is gyno. There is zero doubt in my mind. It is sensetive if I push on it hard, bit not what it was in the beginning. It has also been to the point where it is a small pea sized lump, but the lactation was still there. It is about the size of a nickel n the left, and the size of a dime on the right.
    Last edited by Grape Ape; 11-24-2012 at 12:09 PM.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    letro 1.25 eod
    ralox 60mg ed
    i wouldnt bother with the proviron/hard ect unless you have already

being 2yrs id be worried, thats a while to have it lingering around......you said it diminishes when you use an ai, but what else are you using? i get lots of pms about gyno and guy like to treat it while cycling which i find isnt the best course.....the letro/ralox combo will work most of the time if done soon enough and properly

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am not currently on anything, and haven't really cycled in exactly a year(unless you count 4 weeks of dermacrine/stano). I feel awesome, and better than I have in a long time. Natty gains in both size ans strength are there, no lethargy, my sleep is better etc. The gyno doesn't really bother me, as it isn't noticeable but to me, and only sensitive of squeezed.

The only issue is that my erection quality isnt great. I'm horny like I should be, get morning wood and can get it up, but it just isn't strong/full strength.

At first I thought I might need to run a longer pct of clomid, but I think it may more be the prolactin issue from the gyno.

Atleast I'd like to eliminate it from the equation first, and the evaluate wether to jump on the extended Clomid run.

Otherwise I feel great.

And I appreciate the help guys.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    I am not currently on anything, and haven't really cycled in exactly a year(unless you count 4 weeks of dermacrine/stano). I feel awesome, and better than I have in a long time. Natty gains in both size ans strength are there, no lethargy, my sleep is better etc. The gyno doesn't really bother me, as it isn't noticeable but to me, and only sensitive of squeezed.

The only issue is that my erection quality isnt great. I'm horny like I should be, get morning wood and can get it up, but it just isn't strong/full strength.

At first I thought I might need to run a longer pct of clomid, but I think it may more be the prolactin issue from the gyno.

Atleast I'd like to eliminate it from the equation first, and the evaluate wether to jump on the extended Clomid run.

Otherwise I feel great.

And I appreciate the help guys.
    blood test dude

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I know. Gotta just do it, but boy do I suffer chronic procrastination. I'll get a check up with a doc in the coming weeks.

Any other advice?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I know. Gotta just do it, but boy do I suffer chronic procrastination. I'll get a check up with a doc in the coming weeks.

Any other advice?
    two yrs, cant solve it, id say bloods is the only advice

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If your prolactin is high refractory time (the recovery phase after sex) will be very long- for days in which you'll be mostly disinterested for sex. I had prolactin somewhere 2-3X over limit but had no lactation- refractory time was like a week, I had no lactation (I did not try to squeeze my nipples tough). People with pituary adenoma usually have prolactin 100X over but no lactation.
    In any case- I would check it out, as DJM said- bloodwork.
    But mind you- prolactin is very reactive hormone- just queing in shop can raise it over limit, so choose day when you are not really stressed out, and be as relaxed as possible when waiting for blood to be drawn.
    As for nipples, I agree with HTS/Infamy when you have gyno- you know you have it. And another thing is that in some folks gland under the nipples are like radar- they can register E2, prolactin and even testosterone raise in few cases, best is to have it checked by doctor.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 11-24-2012 at 06:35 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So hypothetically(until I get blood work) because I don't have such a long refractory period it may not be too high prolactin?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So hypothetically(until I get blood work) because I don't have such a long refractory period it may not be too high prolactin?
    Yes, thats the thing that confuses me, as prolactin does big time affect refractory period (and desiree to have sex). Could be that your prolactin is bit elevated but you have a decent free testosterone, and your gland under nipple is over-sensitive or who knows, but in my opinion lactation is something that probably has a different origin and not prolactin (altough that was first thing in my mind).
    You erection quality is probably affected by too high E2 which also irritates your gland under nipple, balancing out your hormones should sort things out.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Gyno Removal/Reversal

It is my understanding that prolactin can't be too high in the absence of estrogen, so control estrogen and control prolactin by default. It is possible that your body is ultra sensitive to prolactin even if it is within "normal" ranges.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.