User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can take an AI to control estrogen and see how I feel, but wouldn't that just be a bandaid on the problem, and my estrogen go right back up after discontinuation?

Thought about taking some L-dopa to see if that relieved the issue, then giving me an idea if it is prolactin.

What is used to permanently balance back out hormones?

Blood work to come, but I may not be able to get some till early February. I will shoot for sooner though.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    I can take an AI to control estrogen and see how I feel, but wouldn't that just be a bandaid on the problem, and my estrogen go right back up after discontinuation?

Thought about taking some L-dopa to see if that relieved the issue, then giving me an idea if it is prolactin.

What is used to permanently balance back out hormones?

Blood work to come, but I may not be able to get some till early February. I will shoot for sooner though.
    There has been some research done on Letrozole that indicated it could help "reset" the body's hormones. I believe that research was done on hypogonadal males and 6 months later their levels were still normalized. However, this research was looking at testosterone levels specifically. I don't remember specifically if it also reset estrogen levels, but I believe it must have to enact the results that it did.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    It is my understanding that prolactin can't be too high in the absence of estrogen, so control estrogen and control prolactin by default. It is possible that your body is ultra sensitive to prolactin even if it is within "normal" ranges.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    I dont think that is correct; E2 can contribute in raising prolactin, for example high E2 makes thyroid hormones ineffective (thats why women need higher thyroid hormone levels than men) so that can cause elevated prolactin.
    Stress can shoot up prolactin- it can raise it multiple times over reference range, or small tumors on pituary- so called pituary adenomas (its estimated that 20-25% people have them), and obviously hypothyroidism can cause elevated prolactin levels.

Grape Ape- IMO, dont do any supplements that have any effect on hormones, just sort out your sleep and lifestyle- so in february you get correct bloodworks- and then you'll be able to deal with problem more effectively, otherwise you may end up "chasing your own tail"- and this happens very often.
    On other hand- it is no harm if you try to estimate your endocrine system by observing your symptoms- for example if your E2 is in right spot you'll have good morning erections, aka "morning wood". Measuring your basal body temperature will tell you story of your thyroid etc...

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is the idea. I ran some sustain alpha in august, and that has been it. Didn't do much for me, but give a good sense of wellbeing. I figured 60-90 days Clomid might sort me out. Maybe start at 25mg and drop to 12mg and cruise from there. I had really good erections before my cycle on erase, 12mg Clomid and fadogia agretis, before my last cycle last year and erection quality was low before then too. This was research Clomid so it may not have been legit. Pharma grade from here on out. If I didn't cycle, I don't know if the effects would have stayed.

My main worry is that the gyno may be keeping me from recovering. I've read that prolactin can induce hypogandism.

Bloodworm will tell all, just waiting on some insurance issues first and then I'll be G2G.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 AestheticOne's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ralox at 120/wk and if running solo kickstart for 1-2 wks at 240.

Androhard at 2000mg ed split into 2-3 doses or proviron for 200-250.

Be prepared to run either for 12+ weeks. It takes time.

Burly, dont want to discredit ur advice in the least because i assume your speaking from personal experience, however when i asked Eric awhile back regarding the best dosage to run AH for gyno removal he stated the 6 caps a day solo would yield better results then an overdosed cycle of AH, the reasons he gave were rather technical and i think i have the emails somewhere but basically it boiled down too much of a good thing can become a bad thing, and that the AH would be worse at reducing gyno at that dose as opposed to the recommended 6 caps a day because that dosage is closest to the 200mg of injectable DHT used in the studies. Thoughts on this?

Edit : found the email
    "I wouldn't do 9 per day. This could cause issues with an over abundance of adiol, which can act directly on the ER as an agonist. 6 is closest to the clinical dose used in the studies to reverse gyno. You have to make the anti-gyno the primary goal instead of muscle growth in this case." - Eric
    Last edited by AestheticOne; 12-09-2012 at 05:06 PM.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Gyno Removal/Reversal

I haven't seen this caveat play out in real world settings. Eric is a smart guy, and a friend, actually. I certainly can't stand toe to toe with him on scientific knowledge, but not all of his theories play out in the real world.

Is their a dosage point where what he talked about would come true? Maybe. I have yet to see or hear of the commonly used doses turn the hormonal tide in that way though.

If you find any evidence that it does, definitely come back to this thread with that information.

All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 AestheticOne's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't seen this caveat play out in real world settings. Eric is a smart guy, and a friend, actually. I certainly can't stand toe to toe with him on scientific knowledge, but not all of his theories play out in the real world.

Is their a dosage point where what he talked about would come true? Maybe. I have yet to see or hear of the commonly used doses turn the hormonal tide in that way though.

If you find any evidence that it does, definitely come back to this thread with that information.

no evidence on my end, i just thought it was interesting that you, and many others, have good experiences with high doses of DHT precursors or synthetic DHT in gyno reversal. Personally i think Eric was just erring on the side of caution with this recommendation

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) USN HM 350Z's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, I am 10 days into my Ralox/Letro and my gyno has already shrunk to almost nothing. I actually have to feel hard to find the little bit that is in there now. I am doing 50mg Ralox ed and 1.250 letro eod. I am going to continue on this for 2 months while I am running 500mg Test to avoid other issues.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z View Post
    So, I am 10 days into my Ralox/Letro and my gyno has already shrunk to almost nothing. I actually have to feel hard to find the little bit that is in there now. I am doing 50mg Ralox ed and 1.250 letro eod. I am going to continue on this for 2 months while I am running 500mg Test to avoid other issues.
    ID?

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) USN HM 350Z's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what is ID?