User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gyno Removal/Reversal

I've had gyno for 2 years or so now. Small lumps behind my nipples. They fluctuate from the size of a nickle to smaller than a dime, depe.ding on what I take or how I am dieting. I can say they are usually smaller when on an AI for sure. If I squeeze them hard enough a little lactation happens, but this would have to be some hard squeezing. They are not sensitive and don't bother me too much. Feel/fear their may be some prolactin issues because of the gyno.

Are there any decent protocols out there for reducing or eliminating gyno? I know some suggest Letro. Or is this a see a doctor/get surgery only situation. I'd like to try something before hitting the doc.

Anyone?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would say that you definitely have prolactin issues- so you need to check why is that- (pituary adenoma, hypothyroidism or lifestyle, stress etc). Also estrogen levels influence gyno as well. Other thing is- sometimes people became to aware of gyno- so they think that they have gyno even when they dont, I mean there are some glands or whatever they are called under nipples so you'll always have something to squeeze.
    For gyno itself- when they become fibrous its quite hard to get rid of them, and sometimes only surgical removal can sort them out, otherwise my opinion is that DHT is best option for treating gyno.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 11-24-2012 at 05:16 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know for sure this is gyno. It was caused by one of the tren products back in 2010.

J, what DHT products would you recommend and for how long?
    Last edited by Grape Ape; 11-24-2012 at 08:43 AM.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Gyno Removal/Reversal

I would look at either raloxifene or high dose androhard/stanodrol/proviron.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just started reading your gyno thread at PP, Burly.

Any recomended dosages?

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) USN HM 350Z's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have nickles sized lumps. As soon as I get home I will be doing a 30 day course of AH/Stano/Letro/100mg raloxifene. I will let you know how that works and maybe it will help you. if it doesn't at least shrink them a little I am going to the plastic surgeon and getting them removed and a little sculpting done at the same time lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep me updated. I'm going to set up a plan starting January/February. Think the prolactin issue may be what is effecting my erection quality. Libido is there though.

When do you get home?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Gyno Removal/Reversal

Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    Just started reading your gyno thread at PP, Burly.

Any recomended dosages?
    Ralox at 120/wk and if running solo kickstart for 1-2 wks at 240.

Androhard at 2000mg ed split into 2-3 doses or proviron for 200-250.

Be prepared to run either for 12+ weeks. It takes time.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have successfully used a combination of Ralox and Letro. I had a very aggressive bump that had grown, and it took care of it.

Infamy once had told me I was probably paranoid about my gyno, as if he said "if you have gyno, you know you do, because it is painful." It wasn't until "this time" getting gyno that I saw just how right he was. Insanely painful and sensitive to the touch, sometimes painful without even touching it.

Now it is down to a tiny little bump that almost feels like the standard gland size, no pain, no sensitivity, etc..

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) USN HM 350Z's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    should be back before the 1st and will start on the first and run through the end of Dec, if working I will continue using for 12 weeks. I will have to sub out the AH for E spray at some point though as I only have a limited supply of AH.