User Tag List

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stano TD & Alpha Stano - winning combo

I'd like to thank Rob at So-Cal for graciously allowing me to try Stano TD along with my Alpha Stano by Alpha Gainz. I'll make this short and sweet.

I have used Primordial Performance's original lotion carrier and their new gel carrier (now used in Sustain Alpha and Dermacrine) in the past. The lotion was a pain in the ass. The gel was much better. But Iron Legion's Salvo carrier, as used in the Stano TD, is the shit. Pours like an oil and dries completely within seconds, leaving no greasy feel or tackiness. LOVE this stuff.

I'm using 1ML per day of the Stano TD along with 3 caps of the Alpha Stano. Libido has really ramped up and vascularity is popping.

But perhaps the best benefit of all is the constant stream of energy. I feel fully awake and alert all day. I have not been dragging ass in the afternoons after lunch and I haven't been feeling like falling asleep in the early evening. It isn't a stimulant kind of feeling. Just a really clear head with plenty of gas in the tank.

I will be stocking up on these two products.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 dacookiemonsta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How are you dosing the 3 caps a day? 1 per meal or 3 preworkout?

If it's one per meal what's the benefit of that instead of just taking more TD?

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the feedback!

I really thought the stano td with the Alpha Stano was going to be a great all day feel

in my plan, I was going to do 1am + 1-2ml of stano td and then 2 caps preworkout (in the early evening).
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!