I'm going to give IML's Super norAndro a shot for my next cycle. Will be going with 4 caps (200 mg) per day for a planned 6-8 weeks. There has not been a lot of feedback out there yet (any shared personal experiences with norDHEA would also be appreciated) but of all the DHEA derivatives it's the only one I have not tried. My go-to lately has been to combine an oral with a topical and it seems to work great for an all-inclusive way to keep hormone levels elevated throughout the day. For this stack I'm debating between Dermacrine and topical 4-andro. I've read where lethargy and libido loss are possible issues with norDHEA so I think either could have their merits. Epiandro would probably be another good option but the goals of this run will be to put on some mass through the winter months and I think Derm or 4 would be more fitting with that goal in mind. Suggestions?

Also, there seems to be some conflicting info out there as to if excess estrogen will/will not result from norDHEA so I was also wondering if a low dose of something like arimistane would be good to include. I've never been to susceptible to estrogen sides but was just curious.