User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What to stack with norDHEA?

I'm going to give IML's Super norAndro a shot for my next cycle. Will be going with 4 caps (200 mg) per day for a planned 6-8 weeks. There has not been a lot of feedback out there yet (any shared personal experiences with norDHEA would also be appreciated) but of all the DHEA derivatives it's the only one I have not tried. My go-to lately has been to combine an oral with a topical and it seems to work great for an all-inclusive way to keep hormone levels elevated throughout the day. For this stack I'm debating between Dermacrine and topical 4-andro. I've read where lethargy and libido loss are possible issues with norDHEA so I think either could have their merits. Epiandro would probably be another good option but the goals of this run will be to put on some mass through the winter months and I think Derm or 4 would be more fitting with that goal in mind. Suggestions?

Also, there seems to be some conflicting info out there as to if excess estrogen will/will not result from norDHEA so I was also wondering if a low dose of something like arimistane would be good to include. I've never been to susceptible to estrogen sides but was just curious.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strong_Guy View Post
    I'm going to give IML's Super norAndro a shot for my next cycle. Will be going with 4 caps (200 mg) per day for a planned 6-8 weeks. There has not been a lot of feedback out there yet (any shared personal experiences with norDHEA would also be appreciated) but of all the DHEA derivatives it's the only one I have not tried. My go-to lately has been to combine an oral with a topical and it seems to work great for an all-inclusive way to keep hormone levels elevated throughout the day. For this stack I'm debating between Dermacrine and topical 4-andro. I've read where lethargy and libido loss are possible issues with norDHEA so I think either could have their merits. Epiandro would probably be another good option but the goals of this run will be to put on some mass through the winter months and I think Derm or 4 would be more fitting with that goal in mind. Suggestions?

Also, there seems to be some conflicting info out there as to if excess estrogen will/will not result from norDHEA so I was also wondering if a low dose of something like arimistane would be good to include. I've never been to susceptible to estrogen sides but was just curious.
    From what I remember reading about norDHEA or 19norDHEA, it can raise prolactin levels which may be the reason for libido loss. Also, 4-DHEA has estrogenic conversion for the wet gains. I think these two in combination can be risky for GYNO. Plus, some of the androgenic effects from 4-DHEA comes from its conversion to norDHEA but then again, maybe you want to force more conversion of the 4-DHEA to its alternative hormones derivatives.
    I'm guessing a dopamine antagonist to combat prolactin like Caber or Mucuna Puriens for the natural route and Epiandro to combat the estrogen on the 4-DHEA or aromasin.
    Additionally, I think 10mg sublingual preferably Pregnenolone can combat any lethargy.

I'm no pro at this dude - these are just some ideas that came to mind. But yeah, my concern would be the higher prolactin with higher estrogen causing GYNO. I'm sure some others here with more experience can chip in their 2 cents.
    Last edited by silverstrand; 09-28-2015 at 03:08 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by silverstrand View Post
    From what I remember reading about norDHEA or 19norDHEA, it can raise prolactin levels which may be the reason for libido loss. Also, 4-DHEA has estrogenic conversion for the wet gains. I think these two in combination can be risky for GYNO. Plus, some of the androgenic effects from 4-DHEA comes from its conversion to norDHEA but then again, maybe you want to force more conversion of the 4-DHEA to its alternative hormones derivatives.
    I'm guessing a dopamine antagonist to combat prolactin like Caber or Mucuna Puriens for the natural route and Epiandro to combat the estrogen on the 4-DHEA or aromasin.
    Additionally, I think 10mg sublingual preferably Pregnenolone can combat any lethargy.

I'm no pro at this dude - these are just some ideas that came to mind. But yeah, my concern would be the higher prolactin with higher estrogen causing GYNO. I'm sure some others here with more experience can chip in their 2 cents.
    I actually had the thought of possibly stacking with some BPS Endosurge if prolactin increase was much of a concern. I like taking Endosurge during PCT anyway so I might just have some on hand in case any prolactin sides become prevelant, and just go ahead and use it post cycle if its not needed. IML also has their Anabolic Matrix Rx that they tout as their on cycle support for libido, and estrogen/prolactin control. But I prefer it for a good off-cycle (not post cycle) supplement. I'm actually taking it right now and enjoying it quite a bit actually. I don't know, those options just seem a little overkill to me to have to take on cycle. If the risk of sides are that much with norAndro, I would probably just opt out. However, at the same time, I haven't been able to find enough solid feedback to know if those sides have been substantiated as a true concern.
    Last edited by Strong_Guy; 09-28-2015 at 04:48 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strong_Guy View Post
    I actually had the thought of possibly stacking with some BPS Endosurge if prolactin increase was much of a concern. I like taking Endosurge during PCT anyway so I might just have some on hand in case any prolactin sides become prevelant, and just go ahead and use it post cycle if its not needed. IML also has their Anabolic Matrix Rx that they tout as their on cycle support for libido, and estrogen/prolactin control. But I prefer it for a good off-cycle (not post cycle) supplement. I'm actually taking it right now and enjoying it quite a bit actually. I don't know, those options just seem a little overkill to me to have to take on cycle. If the risk of sides are that much with norAndro, I would probably just opt out. However, at the same time, I haven't been able to find enough solid feedback to know if those sides have been substantiated as a true concern.
    Here's a good read on it, though brief.
    norDHEA

You can run it solo with some support for prolactin and estrogen just to see how it feels. I'm sure mixing another DHEA will just complicate uncovering the source of any issues if they appear.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I managed to pick up a couple remaining bottles of PP's Androbulk. Any thoughts out there as to whether stacking with Dermacrine or topical epiandro would be a good combo? I'm also contemplating just running the AB solo to see how I respond to the 19-nor/4-DHEA combo since I never had a chance to run it before.
    Last edited by Strong_Guy; 10-07-2015 at 09:35 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What to stack with norDHEA?

I always used some Epi andro or Andro hard with bulk and had no issues with needing an AI.

Just me though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucks View Post
    I always used some Epi andro or Andro hard with bulk and had no issues with needing an AI.

Just me though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think that is what I've decided on. I'll be running the Andro Bulk at the full 6 caps dose for 8 weeks with the addition of 600 mg topical epiandro per day. I don't think I'm overly prone to any estro sides anyway; I've never experienced any through my various runs of the different andros at least. This will be my first time trying a nor compound and I think the epiandro could compliment it well especially going the topical route.