User Tag List

Thread: FSH Question

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FSH Question

I am suffering from PFS. I have taken many blood tests over the years and one value is striking: My FSH is always either too high or right at the end of the range. What could be the reason. Perhaps this has to do with my PFS. My LH is always ok (in the middle of the range). My Testosterone levels are also in the middle of the range (e.g. 18,1 nmol/l - range: 5,5-25,2 mol/l). How could help?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Mad Mardigan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is a forum dedicated to these issues here at swolesource. Better info for you there I imagine. And high fsh, mid/hi lh, and decent test levels sound like you don't have that much of a problem to me lol.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 booklifter's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Go cash in that high FSH at the local sperm bank and drink a toast to your good fortune compared to other patients.
    Ex Scientia Virtus

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by keep View Post
    I am suffering from PFS. I have taken many blood tests over the years and one value is striking: My FSH is always either too high or right at the end of the range. What could be the reason. Perhaps this has to do with my PFS. My LH is always ok (in the middle of the range). My Testosterone levels are also in the middle of the range (e.g. 18,1 nmol/l - range: 5,5-25,2 mol/l). How could help?
    Read all of my thread SHBG questions - You are not suffering from PFS, you just think you are, like i did. You are scared and depressed and that is why you are a young guy not responding to your relatively low T level (18 is low mid for a young guy)
    Why do you give the slightest fuck how high your FSH is?!!! I know why, because you are neurotic about everything, because that what PFS is, a belief system that perpetuates fear and lack of trust in ones body etc.

I know you are young because older guys are too experienced to shit themselves en masse and spend years reinforceing a bullshit belief that just perpetuates the cycle. Read my thread: SHBG questions, then get the fuck on with your life and stop labelling yourself as a victim.