User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so I was forced to create a new profile just to be able to get back into the site. Amusing a tablet right now but for some reason the login box will not let me log back in on my PC? Who is our moderator these days? Who can help me with this situation?
    I also tried requesting my password for my original account and that feature does not work either.our beloved sole source is really going down the drain

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Fixed it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    do any of you guys use Tapatalk? There seems to be a major issue with tapatalk and sole source as of late

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 ExtraZeus's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    do any of you guys use Tapatalk? There seems to be a major issue with tapatalk and sole source as of late
    I don't use tapatalk, but I still can't log in unless I try to reply to a post. Took forever to figure it out the first time. This might be why the forum is pretty empty as of late.
    I ain't afraid of SHIT!...except snakes.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cdsnuts2 View Post
    so I was forced to create a new profile just to be able to get back into the site. Amusing a tablet right now but for some reason the login box will not let me log back in on my PC? Who is our moderator these days? Who can help me with this situation?
    I also tried requesting my password for my original account and that feature does not work either.our beloved sole source is really going down the drain
    I seem to only be able to log-in when I hit the reply button. If I try to just log-in straight from the main web page, I cannot because it doesn't work. My guess would be that the problems with the log-in function are causing the reduction in user participation.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It is a pain in the ass, especially if you're not inclined towards technical know how.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 10-07-2015 at 06:39 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by silverstrand View Post
    I seem to only be able to log-in when I hit the reply button. If I try to just log-in straight from the main web page, I cannot because it doesn't work. My guess would be that the problems with the log-in function are causing the reduction in user participation.
    Just saw the thread about using the reply button to log into the forum. I too have had the issue for days and only just read this thread.

Pretty bad situation for the forum
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    Just saw the thread about using the reply button to log into the forum. I too have had the issue for days and only just read this thread.

Pretty bad situation for the forum
    Do we even have an administrator anymore?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont think we got anything here anymore.....

Real bummer, some pretty cool guys, Lots of great info and discussions. Was a good forum.

I got the same scren name other palces, see you guys around.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Do we even have an administrator anymore?
    H2S
    Last Activity
    05-18-2015
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au