Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Ostarine run

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    I think he's saying "spread out the dose more throughout the day". Also kinda find the general tone of the comment presumptuous/condescending though.
    no dude, I want people to succeed and be helpful! I have nothing but respect for everyone on here and want to contribute in any way I can.

I dont mean spread it throughout the day, but maybe throughout the week, based on the compounds half-life which needs to be researched. I dont know what that might be at this time.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ostarine run

Quote Originally Posted by silverstrand View Post
    All depends on the half-life of the compund - this isn't a ProHormone which gets eliminated in a 24 hr cycle. If the half life is 5 days for instance, after 5 days, you'd still have 5 mgs acting on your receptors from your very first dose of 10mgs. If you continuely add 10 mgs for those 5 days, you'd have something like 40 mgs by in your blood stream by the end of the 5 day period. Eventually, you'd hit a saturation point; however, you'd be thinking is its only 10 mgs but it might be more like 60 to 70 mgs actively hitting your receptors. Probably, why many people who try them experience a lot of sides.
    Um.... yeah, I know it's not a prohormone it's a SARM. I get you want to be helpful, but unless you've actually researched this compound and are talking exclusively about its half-life, its just guessing for the sake of guessing.

It's only day two and I'm just making a casual observation not looking to troubleshoot anything quite yet. The mild nausea may be related or may not be related but the dosing instructions for this product is one 5 milligram capsule 3 - 6 times daily. I've chosen to take 10 milligrams once in the morning based upon other logs that I've read

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool, just looking out man

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Woke up today and I was 300lbs and shredded. This stuff is awesome. Went to get bloods done and the needle just bent when it hit my arm. I'm also noticing my vision is starting to change...can't put my finger on it, but it's like I can actually see into/through things. I didn't need my contacts this morning. That's a first in 13 years.

As I was leaving the Docs office I tripped and instead of ending up on my face, I realized I was somehow in the clouds. I should have been face down on the dirty pavement but instead I was dodging migrating birds. I can apparently fly now. I just have to get this whole thing down as it's not something I'm used to being human and all. Landing was a little rough, but my friend is in the construction business so he can always bring a dozer to the house to fill in the crater I put in my front lawn.

I highly suggest this compound if your aim is to become a super hero or form some type of avengers/vigilante group. I'm digging this run for sure.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 10-27-2015 at 08:02 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm going to have to set up a home gym like Scope because people at the fitness center are obviously all over me wanting to know what I'm on. I don't think they believe me when I tell them I'm all natty. I'm up another 25lbs today and the vascularity is so intense it looks like I have tiny skin colored snakes wrapped around all of my limbs. You can actually see the pulse in my veins as they swell and then sink. Really weight lifting has become a joke because I can't find enough weight to really get a good workout and push myself. Despite how heavy I go, the bar just feels like it has helium balloons on both ends......lol.

Sexually, I've become a primal animal. Not only is my desire uncontainable, but my cock has increased in size by three inches long and 2 inches around. Volume wise it's an insane amount of growth. As i was banging my girl, or should I say, she was banging me.... riding me and having the time of her life, squealing like a pig, I notice a strange sensation as I was feeling the nut start to get on deck. She was so wet everytime she came down and our bodies met there was a splash of woman juice that just spattered everywhere. Underneath the noises of "splack, splack, splack I suddenly got a nervous sensation as I was about to erupt. At the last second I pulled her off of me and threw her to the side, my load blasted out of my cock with a deafening bang and flash of light similar to what you would see from the muzzle of a gun.

As I lay there in utter blissed out euphoria with the sheet rock from the ceiling raining down onto the bed as if it was snowing, we both looked at each other with the creeping realization that should she had tried to take that load, I would have been scraping her brains off of the celing. This compound gives new meaning to the saying, "murdering the pussy."

Because of this, my girl has decided she isn't going to blow me anymore.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCal-Nutrition View Post
    Sorry bud, yep

Bsl, Olympus, primeval, etc have all discontinued them. What's left in stock is all that's left. Grab it while you can.

use coupon SARM10 to save site wide until Friday...if you want to stock up
    Looks like IML is clearing out all their Osta Rx and Super DMZ 4.0 (containing ostarine) also. Significant price cuts and marked "clearance" on their website. I'd be interested to know if SARMS will still be available through RC sites for private research, similar to SERMS.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strong_Guy View Post
    Looks like IML is clearing out all their Osta Rx and Super DMZ 4.0 (containing ostarine) also. Significant price cuts and marked "clearance" on their website. I'd be interested to know if SARMS will still be available through RC sites for private research, similar to SERMS.
    This is true. It is because the company Athletic Xtreme is suiing any company using Ostarine for "unfair competition" stating that the product is not approved. Most companies are settling and just paying this company to get them off their back. IML is just going to stop selling it. You guys can use my discount code "WES15" for 15% off on top of sale prices on DMZ 4 and Osta Rx on IML's site. It wont be around for long.
    Or grab it from Rob @ So-Cal.

The worst part of this is that AX, years ago, was arrested and found guilty of selling Superdrol illegally. So the owner, a convicted felon, in hypocritical fashion, is now going after all the other companies to try and make a quick buck. Most bodybuilders I know are actively boycotting AX. Anyways, Iron Mag Research will still have SARMS (for research purposes only) even after the IML versions are off the shelves.

Sorry to thread hijack CDS..just wanted to fill u guys in on the truth of the matter.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    This is true. It is because the company Athletic Xtreme is suiing any company using Ostarine for "unfair competition" stating that the product is not approved. Most companies are settling and just paying this company to get them off their back. IML is just going to stop selling it. You guys can use my discount code "WES15" for 15% off on top of sale prices on DMZ 4 and Osta Rx on IML's site. It wont be around for long.
    Or grab it from Rob @ So-Cal.

The worst part of this is that AX, years ago, was arrested and found guilty of selling Superdrol illegally. So the owner, a convicted felon, in hypocritical fashion, is now going after all the other companies to try and make a quick buck. Most bodybuilders I know are actively boycotting AX. Anyways, Iron Mag Research will still have SARMS (for research purposes only) even after the IML versions are off the shelves.

Sorry to thread hijack CDS..just wanted to fill u guys in on the truth of the matter.
    No problem Wes. I appreciate you sharing the info. I like to know what's going on in regards to this stuff and no one better to ask but yourself. Thanks Brother.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting thread. SARMS sound interesting. No nothing about them beyond what I read in this thread but very interesting.
    CD have things still continued to take a turn in the right direction ? No more Nauseous feeling ect...?

Silver, I noticed that you said "if I were ever to use SARMs, it would be to adjust the sensativety of my AR receptors". This is an Ingenious thought. Perhaps we can talk more about this on another thread.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 alpha victim View Post
    Interesting thread. SARMS sound interesting. No nothing about them beyond what I read in this thread but very interesting.
    CD have things still continued to take a turn in the right direction ? No more Nauseous feeling ect...?

Silver, I noticed that you said "if I were ever to use SARMs, it would be to adjust the sensativety of my AR receptors". This is an Ingenious thought. Perhaps we can talk more about this on another thread.
    To be honest dude, this is just a guess on my part. I haven't researched these SARMs enough. I say this because SERMs' supposidly can adjust the sensitivity of the ER receptor so why not SARMs for the AR's. I'd have to research the hell out of the particular SARM I'm interested in and also talk to those who have used it.