User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 52

Thread: Ostarine run

  1. #41
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,499
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm actually liking this run despite it's low dosage at 10mg/day. Strength and endurance are both up from where they should be. I'm walking around fuller, longer after a work out. Basically staying semi-pumped all day. I'm also dropping some fat as well. It took me awhile to tell because I had gotten busy with work and stopped working out for about two months before I decided to do this. I prefer to be in "full workout mode" when I run something because it's easier for me to tell if it's doing anything or not that way. I started running this the exact same time I decided to start working out again. I've been back at it for two and a half weeks now and am definitely noticing the compound.

    Thinking of maybe upping the dosage to 15mg/day.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

  2. #42
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    seattle
    Posts
    1,877
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I'm actually liking this run despite it's low dosage at 10mg/day. Strength and endurance are both up from where they should be. I'm walking around fuller, longer after a work out. Basically staying semi-pumped all day. I'm also dropping some fat as well. It took me awhile to tell because I had gotten busy with work and stopped working out for about two months before I decided to do this. I prefer to be in "full workout mode" when I run something because it's easier for me to tell if it's doing anything or not that way. I started running this the exact same time I decided to start working out again. I've been back at it for two and a half weeks now and am definitely noticing the compound.

    Thinking of maybe upping the dosage to 15mg/day.



    Starting a compound at the same time you started working out is a sure fire way to not have a clue whether it's doing anything or not. Of course you feel more pumped and lost fat... You started working out again lol

  3. #43
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,499
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    Starting a compound at the same time you started working out is a sure fire way to not have a clue whether it's doing anything or not. Of course you feel more pumped and lost fat... You started working out again lol
    I agree. This is EXACTLY why I made the statements I made in the last post. But let me be clearer.

    I've been working out long enough to know the difference between normal pump from a workout and an ongoing pump from a compound. In my 38 years I've stopped and started working out again countless times. I know the deal. This is why it took me a few weeks to notice anything as opposed to noticing something sooner had I started taking something in "full workout mode"

    Being this isn't my first rodeo by any means I can say what I'm noticing is from the compound I'm running and not natural. I know where I would be naturally at this point in getting back to hitting the weights.

    Hopefully that's a bit clearer for anyone who's reading this.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

  4. #44
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    241
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I'm actually liking this run despite it's low dosage at 10mg/day. Strength and endurance are both up from where they should be. I'm walking around fuller, longer after a work out. Basically staying semi-pumped all day. I'm also dropping some fat as well. It took me awhile to tell because I had gotten busy with work and stopped working out for about two months before I decided to do this. I prefer to be in "full workout mode" when I run something because it's easier for me to tell if it's doing anything or not that way. I started running this the exact same time I decided to start working out again. I've been back at it for two and a half weeks now and am definitely noticing the compound.

    Thinking of maybe upping the dosage to 15mg/day.
    Interesting. No sides? I was having similar positive results until the dizziness, vertigo, and nausea started, I believe that was around week 4. I started the first week at 20 mg/day then went 15 per day after that til I had to stop. Keep us posted if any weird sides start.

  5. #45
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,499
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strong_Guy View Post
    Interesting. No sides? I was having similar positive results until the dizziness, vertigo, and nausea started, I believe that was around week 4. I started the first week at 20 mg/day then went 15 per day after that til I had to stop. Keep us posted if any weird sides start.
    No sides.....that I'm noticing. You know how sometimes things start so slow and innocuous you don't realize what they are until they materialize themselves full bore. When you look back in these situations you can see that you actually started experiencing them WAY earlier then you thought you were. Hindsight. But no, nothing like that yet.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

  6. #46
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    220
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i thought ostarine shut you down, ppl have done bloods on this.

    ive been out the gym since june 4th, the body and strength i had is gone, i see the doctor monday hopefully this fixator can come off my leg even then my main focus is range of motion ill have to do outpatient therapy..........

  7. #47
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    931
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ctAL View Post
    i thought ostarine shut you down, ppl have done bloods on this.

    ive been out the gym since june 4th, the body and strength i had is gone, i see the doctor monday hopefully this fixator can come off my leg even then my main focus is range of motion ill have to do outpatient therapy..........
    Yes this is true. I want to say alot of studies showed 3-5mgs to be non suppressive, but then other dosages shows at least 10+mgs to be suppressive.

    I have never seen to what degree though, but I am curious as well.

    Good luck man with the comeback.

    Also, OP, good job so far, following this EOD. Thanx for posting this log
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

  8. #48
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    220
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Yes this is true. I want to say alot of studies showed 3-5mgs to be non suppressive

    does anyone think this dose will be a waste of time? im going on 6 months without the gym and lost everything pretty much

    if i eat real clean at least and take ostarine low dose will it at least keep give me recomp and some strength or do i sould delusional?

  9. #49
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    241
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So how'd this end up going for you? Curious for a final thought.

  10. #50
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,499
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strong_Guy View Post
    So how'd this end up going for you? Curious for a final thought.

    Eh...work ended up getting crazy and I wasn't able to get to the gym. Epic fail on my part. I wouldn't be comfortable giving an accurate opinion because I didn't see it out all the way through. Only ran it for 3...maybe four weeks?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •