Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
Strong guy...

How did you dose when you ran it? Did you separate the doses throughout the day as the instructions stated or did you just take the whole dose once a day? I'm trying to determine the best dosing protocol. I started today and I just downed 10mgs in one shot.

Also, did you get a "feel" from this compound, aside from the effects it gave you? When I say feel, I mean any kind of uplifting emotional or mood boosting properties.
I just dosed it all at once in the morning. I never really got the "on" feeling like a person may get with some other things. I was at a pretty significant calorie deficit at the time so I usually feel crappy when doing that regardless if I'm on anything or not. I will say I maintained strength well and trimmed down nicely for the time I ran it. The plan was to go for a 10-12 week run but during week 5 the side effects became too much so I had to stop and just opted the rest of the way with topical epiandro solo.

I do want to try it again just in the event that it was just a fluke, but the feelings/sides I got didn't seem just coincidence. The first few weeks I literally felt nothing/fine but week 4 it started and week 5 I just felt plain sick. A stopped the ostarine, continued the epiandro and within about 24-36 hours I was fine which would correlate with the longer half-life of ostarine. I by no means would want to discourage you, many have apparently got great results from SARMS, so much so that even myself, plan on trying them again.