Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ostarine run

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ostarine run

So i've decided to run Ostar1ne by Olympus labs purchased through SoCal. My only experience with SARMS was 7 or so years ago I ran a liquid version of S-4 which tasted like burned rubber. Results were good but the vision sides sucked. It was very unpleasant being basically blind at night.

So....current stats are: 38yrs old, 6'4" 230lbs about 17% body fat. I would post pictures but I seem to be half retarded when it comes to uploading photos to this site. Been natty for the past month.

Recommendations on doses? I'm open to hear what the forum has to say. If there is anyone even listening......lol. I prefer to run the minimum amount possible of any compound I use.

As a side note, i'm back to herb cycling so my natty test is on the way to being very high. I'm curious to see how the SARMS bodes with the herbs.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 10-24-2015 at 08:52 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On paper, SARMS look awesome. I have tried the exact same product (OSTAR1NE) once and got decent results until I started having some extremely unpleasant sides. I explained the sides in this thread, post #8. I plan on giving SARMS another shot, maybe late winter/early spring I'm just a little apprehensive about any side effects. Maybe ostarine just doesn't agree with me, maybe it was a bad batch, I don't know. But the many claimed benefits of SARMS certainly warrants a second look I think. I'm strongly considering researching LGD-4033 next. I'm definitely curious to see how ostarine goes for you.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strong_Guy View Post
    On paper, SARMS look awesome. I have tried the exact same product (OSTAR1NE) once and got decent results until I started having some extremely unpleasant sides. I explained the sides in this thread, post #8. I plan on giving SARMS another shot, maybe late winter/early spring I'm just a little apprehensive about any side effects. Maybe ostarine just doesn't agree with me, maybe it was a bad batch, I don't know. But the many claimed benefits of SARMS certainly warrants a second look I think. I'm strongly considering researching LGD-4033 next. I'm definitely curious to see how ostarine goes for you.
    Thanks.

You think it could have been the osta mixed with the other stuff causing the issue? I'm going to start cautiously at 10mg and go from there. I ALWAYS run things below recommended dosages because I still get great results, luckily.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Thanks.

You think it could have been the osta mixed with the other stuff causing the issue? I'm going to start cautiously at 10mg and go from there. I ALWAYS run things below recommended dosages because I still get great results, luckily.
    I'm not sure epiandro alone combined with ostarine would cause that level of side effects. I usually don't get much from epiandro anyway, though the thought did cross my mind that the ostarine may have caused a sort of over-stimulation on my system, not sure if that is even possible but I did think of it when trying to figure out the strange sides. If I do try ostarine again it will likely only be at 5-10 mg per day to re-evaluate my sensitivity. If I remember right, I think the original human studies involving ostarine only used 1-3 mg/day, but I've heard some guys using 30-40 mg so I don't know...

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't really understand sarms. I mean, I sorta understand the concept, they're not hormones or phytoandrogens, they're similar to serms. But what value do they really hold against actual hormones? Are they steroids? I just don't fully understand.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    I don't really understand sarms. I mean, I sorta understand the concept, they're not hormones or phytoandrogens, they're similar to serms. But what value do they really hold against actual hormones? Are they steroids? I just don't fully understand.
    From what I understand they are not a hormone or any type of androgen but a compound that activates (or modulates) the androgen receptor eliciting a positive response similar to what an androgen would do when it connects the receptor. This is one reason it's not as suppressive as an actual androgen. I still don't think using it in PCT is a good idea though.

I had good results from S-4 in regards to leaning out, and muscle endurance and fullness.

I wasn't going to do a log per se, but was just going to keep a casual observation as to what I noticed with this run.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 10-24-2015 at 09:13 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's quite interesting. And a little bit weird. I'll have to read some more, interested to hear how it treats you
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ostarine run

Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    That's quite interesting. And a little bit weird. I'll have to read some more, interested to hear how it treats you
    I believe they were developed to help people who are suffering through illnesses where muscle wasting is a common symptom. Because they are not androgens they can be used for both genders.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Established Member Feedback Score 0 hossam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My experience in SARMS are none, so i will follow up with you CDs to see how it goes for you

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Strong guy...

How did you dose when you ran it? Did you separate the doses throughout the day as the instructions stated or did you just take the whole dose once a day? I'm trying to determine the best dosing protocol. I started today and I just downed 10mgs in one shot.

Also, did you get a "feel" from this compound, aside from the effects it gave you? When I say feel, I mean any kind of uplifting emotional or mood boosting properties.