Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Ostarine run

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Eh...work ended up getting crazy and I wasn't able to get to the gym. Epic fail on my part. I wouldn't be comfortable giving an accurate opinion because I didn't see it out all the way through. Only ran it for 3...maybe four weeks?
    That's cool, understandable. I picked up some LGD-4033 and plan on giving it a go in a few months. On paper, SARMS are very intriguing but I've yet to really give them a fair shake myself.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I'm actually liking this run despite it's low dosage at 10mg/day. Strength and endurance are both up from where they should be. I'm walking around fuller, longer after a work out. Basically staying semi-pumped all day. I'm also dropping some fat as well. It took me awhile to tell because I had gotten busy with work and stopped working out for about two months before I decided to do this. I prefer to be in "full workout mode" when I run something because it's easier for me to tell if it's doing anything or not that way. I started running this the exact same time I decided to start working out again. I've been back at it for two and a half weeks now and am definitely noticing the compound.

Thinking of maybe upping the dosage to 15mg/day.
    I know what you mean, im doing the same today, however over and over Im told 5-10mg will do naff all (even though human studies say 3mg)
    If its real ostarine, it cannot shut you down, just mildly suppress, so ive seen guys running 30mg. As for the epiandro, im not sure, but I had weird sides with 11-ketoTesosterone and that is thought to be mild. Ive heard some get weird sides with bunk ostarine

I also got mine a few years back, had weird sides but now I think it was bunk from a 'unique' place popular at the time

Some things I noticed:

1)KEEP HYDRATED - I mean logically think about it all day, have glass of water otherwise youll get dried out, foggy head, headache and - You can eliminate this totally by doing this and starting a low dose for day 1-5

2) Don't just jump to 25mg. Many do, have a horrendous headache or bail due to other sided (not sleeping?) so start low if its your first run, in case its fake too.

3) Don't panic. What?! You might say. Well, lets be clear here - many sarm users don't want to fully move over to the 'dark side' and so have little or no experience with PED's. This can cause the mind to go awol and cause panic attacks through overthinking - remember this, its currently in trials 4-5 after 3 already successful trials, short term. Its also not a androgen directly, but IS derived from the technology we've invested in current steroidal compounds, with modifications to target key receptors. Calm down, 'forget about it' and relax. I had my first panic attack in my life when I first started, mainly due to the fact it was so new my mind stupidly filled in the blanks.

Im noticing even at 10mg, im pumped all day, just feel like ive been in the gym, on nitrates.