User Tag List

Thread: Ostarine run

Threaded View

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Woke up today and I was 300lbs and shredded. This stuff is awesome. Went to get bloods done and the needle just bent when it hit my arm. I'm also noticing my vision is starting to change...can't put my finger on it, but it's like I can actually see into/through things. I didn't need my contacts this morning. That's a first in 13 years.

As I was leaving the Docs office I tripped and instead of ending up on my face, I realized I was somehow in the clouds. I should have been face down on the dirty pavement but instead I was dodging migrating birds. I can apparently fly now. I just have to get this whole thing down as it's not something I'm used to being human and all. Landing was a little rough, but my friend is in the construction business so he can always bring a dozer to the house to fill in the crater I put in my front lawn.

I highly suggest this compound if your aim is to become a super hero or form some type of avengers/vigilante group. I'm digging this run for sure.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 10-27-2015 at 08:02 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"