User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enuke65 View Post
    Haha I know man, sometimes makes me wonder if they put more than what was on the label in that stuff
    That shit was masculinity in a bottle.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Pno517's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

~ Remember Andro Hard? Of course you do!! ~

So here's a question for anyone with knowledge from the andro series, I just opened a bottle of AMv1 exp. 2013 looks like some solids in the capsule. I was under the impression that it would stay good for years after the expiration any thoughts? Shout out to Wes!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Pno517's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pno517 View Post
    So here's a question for anyone with knowledge from the andro series, I just opened a bottle of AMv1 exp. 2013 looks like some solids in the capsule. I was under the impression that it would stay good for years after the expiration any thoughts? Shout out to Wes!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk
    Wasn't sure how the pic would turn out, I wish what appear to be crystals would have shown up a little better. Could it be mold? If so can't let a little mold get in the way of these gainz lol.
    Last edited by Pno517; 11-09-2015 at 01:28 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pno517 View Post
    Wasn't sure how the pic would turn out, I wish what appear to be crystals would have shown up a little better. Could it be mold? If so can't let a little mold get in the way of these gainz lol.
    I would still run it

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not mold, it's the active ingredients. The rest is just grapefruit and carrier stuff. If the outer gel ain't melted, it's good to go.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanx Pno517- Nice find btw!!

S.S- I spoke to Heavy Iron and he is going to need a few loggers when this comes out. So definitely sign up over at the sister forum PHF/IML, etc..

Anyone that wants to log on my forum (SSB 2.0 on FB) would love to see it too.

I will put in a word for 1-2 guys here to log it that are serious about it, without hesistation!
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I would still run it

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk
    Let's be honest, outside of the PFS dudes, who have more to worry about more..any one of us would run basically any hormone they have regardless of the warnings by others.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    Let's be honest, outside of the PFS dudes, who have more to worry about more..any one of us would run basically any hormone they have regardless of the warnings by others.
    Funny truth.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    Most of you guys, yeah. I always tend to be a little on the conservative side when it comes to prohormones. Let's put it this way, I would basically run anything from Primordial. Don't really have trust in anything else quite yet. I know this is probably ridiculous seeing as they've been gone for almost three years.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 11-10-2015 at 01:00 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Most of you guys, yeah. I always tend to be a little on the conservative side when it comes to prohormones. Let's put it this way, I would basically run anything from Primordial. Don't really have trust in anything else quite yet. I know this is probably ridiculous seeing as they've been gone for almost three years.

Hopefully this new version is able to compare for all of us.

BTW guys, I did speak to IML. They are going to have the raws 3rd party independently tested to make sure it is Androsterone and not Epiandro.
    I told the owner of IML, this is very important to all of us, and he agreed it is important to them too. I will try and post the labs, once this product is released. I did ask him for a copy when the raws land, and he agreed
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP