Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
Honestly, I'd like to ditch US citizenship. I don't like this country and where it's headed, so I want to leave it. This is seems like a way to get to a country I feel I'd like more. Everything I know from citizens, guys stationed there, and people I've met, rave and praise about those places compared to the US. Germany is where I'd eventually like to end up. Seems easier to go through France, get citizenship after my contract and then apply for germany. However I know there are other routes, and that this probably isn't even the smartest one. But I miss fast paced military life, and other countries aren't exactly letting prior service join their countries army.
I'd say New Zealand is a better option, specifically Auckland. Plus I think the chicks are hotter there, better weather, nicer ocean, and they've got moutains for Winter sports. London is the Financial center of the world. I want to get away from these guys, they control NZ of course but at least its on the otherside of the world.