Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Black Friday Sales??

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Got your order, thank you!! Will msg u asap. I have been wearing this scent again myself, only own a 3mL of it, bc I always sell it, but I swear by it. I always get hits on it.

TY so much!!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey man, I still make larger bottles all the time. I do special orders by email. Always will for anyone here. Plus I discount the prices on larger bottles. All depends on each scent. Bone Daddy is one of the least expensive. Whereas Aqua Di Gio or Original GYMnTONIC is very expensive. The SS crew always buys these, thank you so much. They usually take 3-5 days to prep. Usually 3 though. I dont sit on empty large cologne bottles anymore. My drop shipper is in PA and I am in CT, so it takes about 2-3 days to get the bottle, thus the delay. Msg me or in this thread, tell me what size you want, and Ill hook you up.

15mL= $45 shipped or 30ml= $65 shipped. Interested in one of those?

Wes it's like the fishing bait of the fucken century !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucks View Post
    Wes it's like the fishing bait of the fucken century !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agreed. I get all kind of hits on this. Original seems to attract the 40+ crowd. Addiction tends to attract the 16-21 crowd. LOL. I can pinpoint these personally on me. I use them all the time still...even my gf questions me if this is how I got her!

Keep an eye on pheromones this year though...gov't is targeting them as we speak...LOL. Not sure what to even say. At this point they have banned and eliminated so many products/compounds..that I personally believe they are targeting the Industry as a whole
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by totalflexblog View Post
    Anyone who missed out on our Black Friday savings gets a second chance tomorrow, as we'll be repeating these crazy offers for Cyber Monday.

Cyber Monday Sale
    • 40% off all Modular Series products
    • Oneiromancer $10 each
    • 30% off Talos and Thunderbolt

- Limited stock
    - No discount codes needed, prices will be reduced on the website on Monday.
    This is live now. A good chance to stock up on staples like CoQ10 or try something new.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://pescience.com has everything 50% off today if anyone is interested. The code is CYBER. Check this out. Anabeta Elite is $65 a bottle on the site. So if you buy 2 bottles thats $130 The sale is 50% off so you can get 2 bottle for $65 which is good but it gets better. Go to the trials https://pescience.com/trials.html. That little sample bottle is 5 days worth. So if you add enough bottle for 60 days its only $60!!! That is before the 50% discount. Add the discount and you can get 60 days for $30! Great price if you are looking to try it.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

deals and discounts

I am a savvy and money-conscious individual who loves to hunt for the best deals and discounts. My specialty lies in finding great bargains through the use of coupon codes. Whether it's for online shopping or in-store purchases, I always keep my eyes peeled for the best offers and savings opportunities. With my expertise in deals and discounts, I am the go-to person for anyone looking to stretch their budget and get more for their money.