User Tag List

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    It has nothing to do with being boring or not. We're all here to help. I'm not sure if it's a language barrier or not, but sometimes it just seems that the things you do, or say in response to the help given is just a little.....off. But I can only imagine how difficult it would be to try and deal with this when the answers you seek are not in your native tongue.

For example. You say that you're not drinking....or, "you're avoiding at all cost and when I do, it's just little bit." You get hungover on just a little bit of alcohol? If you're getting hungover, you're drinking more then "a little bit." it's things like this that don't line up to what you're trying to do, or what you say you're trying to do.

Also, you must be drinking enough to know the difference between your hangovers when your Estrogen is high, to when your estrogen is low. These things suggest that you are drinking more then you say you are, otherwise you wouldn't know these things.
    I just response a little bit off when I reply Entropy, basically because I want to hear other people, not him, and he was never trying to help me after all. I sent you a lot of messages and you didn't reply any of them when I was desperate for help, even simple messages asking about sustain alpha, how much you applied and how often etc.

Alcohol is a little bit tough for me I'm drinking only once a month, but one thing I really can do anymore is weed, this is one of the things that really set me back and give me a lot of problems. Can you drink socially nowadays? I don't drink heavy stuff just beer, which I guess it's the worse in terms of estrogen. I wish I could drink it in a way that I wouldn't be scared if it's setting me back.

What I'm noticing is that every 14 days, when I cycle my stuffs, I get less brain fog, more muscle mass, better energy, more emotions, no more shrinkage, better orgams, some days I'm waking up with morning wood, less pot belly. Its also with ups and downs, I mean, first I get better, then the effects decrease but in the end I get better than before. Have you noticed the same thing when you were recovering? I was so bad that I needed to take a nap twice a day to get energy, now I don't need it anymore.
    Last edited by Brazilianguy; 01-26-2016 at 08:44 AM.