User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alcohol raises a SHBG soomwhat and estrogen as well- people with high estrogens get worse hangovers while those with low E2 sometimes feel quite good next day.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    Alcohol raises a SHBG soomwhat and estrogen as well- people with high estrogens get worse hangovers while those with low E2 sometimes feel quite good next day.
    I remember When I had very bad E levels, my hangovers would be hard to handle, I would feel a lot of pain in my stomach, couldn't sleep well for 3 days. Now that I'm much better, I feel bad just for One day The next day I would be like 90% back to normal.

Jelisej I would like to Thank you a thousand times, I'm following your advice and I'm getting much better and I'm pretty sure If I continue to do it I will be recovered. Every 14 days I get better. Thank you so much dude, you deserve all The best!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Brazil....I'm sure you know this, but you shouldn't be drinking.....at all. You're here, there and everywhere trying to recover your normal self, asking a ton of questions to anyone that will listen, and you're doing the one thing that is possibly the worst thing for you at this point in your life. I don't understand.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Brazil....I'm sure you know this, but you shouldn't be drinking.....at all. You're here, there and everywhere trying to recover your normal self, asking a ton of questions to anyone that will listen, and you're doing the one thing that is possibly the worst thing for you at this point in your life. I don't understand.
    I know. I'm avoiding at all cost and when I do it's just a little bit, I'm drinking like once a month, its not making me feel bad, actually just for a day or 2 But then I recover to The same point. I'm already getting morning wood here and there, flirting some girls, gaining muscle. Btw, thank you for replying this message, I've sent you thousands when I was at the eye of the storm.

I also know I was one of the most boring members here but I need to thank you Jelisej, Nate, Wesley, FPR, BBG for all the support, this is not a goodbye this is just a message to you guys know that I'm very thankful.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post
    I know. I'm avoiding at all cost and when I do it's just a little bit, I'm drinking like once a month, its not making me feel bad, actually just for a day or 2 But then I recover to The same point. I'm already getting morning wood here and there, flirting some girls, gaining muscle. Btw, thank you for replying this message, I've sent you thousands when I was at the eye of the storm.

I also know I was one of the most boring members here but I need to thank you Jelisej, Nate, Wesley, FPR, BBG for all the support, this is not a goodbye this is just a message to you guys know that I'm very thankful.
    It has nothing to do with being boring or not. We're all here to help. I'm not sure if it's a language barrier or not, but sometimes it just seems that the things you do, or say in response to the help given is just a little.....off. But I can only imagine how difficult it would be to try and deal with this when the answers you seek are not in your native tongue.

For example. You say that you're not drinking....or, "you're avoiding at all cost and when I do, it's just little bit." You get hungover on just a little bit of alcohol? If you're getting hungover, you're drinking more then "a little bit." it's things like this that don't line up to what you're trying to do, or what you say you're trying to do.

Also, you must be drinking enough to know the difference between your hangovers when your Estrogen is high, to when your estrogen is low. These things suggest that you are drinking more then you say you are, otherwise you wouldn't know these things.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 01-25-2016 at 05:02 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It has nothing to do with being boring or not. We're all here to help. I'm not sure if it's a language barrier or not, but sometimes it just seems that the things you do, or say in response to the help given is just a little.....off. But I can only imagine how difficult it would be to try and deal with this when the answers you seek are not in your native tongue.

For example. You say that you're not drinking....or, "you're avoiding at all cost and when I do, it's just little bit." You get hungover on just a little bit of alcohol? If you're getting hungover, you're drinking more then "a little bit." it's things like this that don't line up to what you're trying to do, or what you say you're trying to do.

Also, you must be drinking enough to know the difference between your hangovers when your Estrogen is high, to when your estrogen is low. These things suggest that you are drinking more then you say you are, otherwise you wouldn't know these things.
    I just response a little bit off when I reply Entropy, basically because I want to hear other people, not him, and he was never trying to help me after all. I sent you a lot of messages and you didn't reply any of them when I was desperate for help, even simple messages asking about sustain alpha, how much you applied and how often etc.

Alcohol is a little bit tough for me I'm drinking only once a month, but one thing I really can do anymore is weed, this is one of the things that really set me back and give me a lot of problems. Can you drink socially nowadays? I don't drink heavy stuff just beer, which I guess it's the worse in terms of estrogen. I wish I could drink it in a way that I wouldn't be scared if it's setting me back.

What I'm noticing is that every 14 days, when I cycle my stuffs, I get less brain fog, more muscle mass, better energy, more emotions, no more shrinkage, better orgams, some days I'm waking up with morning wood, less pot belly. Its also with ups and downs, I mean, first I get better, then the effects decrease but in the end I get better than before. Have you noticed the same thing when you were recovering? I was so bad that I needed to take a nap twice a day to get energy, now I don't need it anymore.
    Last edited by Brazilianguy; 01-26-2016 at 08:44 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just response a little bit off when I reply Entropy, basically because I want to hear other people, not him, and he was never trying to help me after all. I sent you a lot of messages and you didn't reply any of them when I was desperate for help, even simple messages asking about sustain alpha, how much you applied and how often etc.

Alcohol is a little bit tough for me I'm drinking only once a month, but one thing I really can do anymore is weed, this is one of the things that really set me back and give me a lot of problems. Can you drink socially nowadays? I don't drink heavy stuff just beer, which I guess it's the worse in terms of estrogen. I wish I could drink it in a way that I wouldn't be scared if it's setting me back.

What I'm noticing is that every 14 days, when I cycle my stuffs, I get less brain fog, more muscle mass, better energy, more emotions, no more shrinkage, better orgams, some days I'm waking up with morning wood, less pot belly. Its also with ups and downs, I mean, first I get better, then the effects decrease but in the end I get better than before. Have you noticed the same thing when you were recovering? I was so bad that I needed to take a nap twice a day to get energy, now I don't need it anymore.
    I antagonise you because you have a long history of not listening to the advice you're given. On top of that one minute you're better than ever, the next, you're taking clomid or some other random ass drug that literally nobody advised you take.

I just have less tolerance than these guys I guess. On top of that, I actually listened to them from the beginning and I've been past that stuff a long time now.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I do what I can, and I would love to be able to help everyone that asks me for help, which I don't know if you know this or not, is alot of people. I don't get paid for this, and my time is very valuable to me. I help the ones that I can see are helping themselves. When you are asking questions about sustain alpha, that not only has directions for use listed on the bottle, other forums all over the internet, and from most likely some of my own postings, it's a question I'm going to skip right over. That goes for any other question to where the answer can be easily obtain from multiple places. Usually my very own posts.

Like, for example, your latest question on alcohol. It is common knowledge, as I've said it many times, that I can and do drink socially now. As a matter of fact, I love to drink.....lol. Now, if I over do it, I feel it the next day. But that's about it. Secondly, if you're feeling great every two weeks but you drink once a month (which I don't believe to be true as I think you're drinking more then this) then you're doing your self no favors. I've said it over a hundred times. PFS guys, in recovery, CANNOT drink. Bottom line.....that's it. Nothing more to say on the subject. If you keep drinking, that says to me that: You are not serious about getting back to normal, or you have a problem with alcohol. If I had to pick between booze and my dick working, as much as I love to drink, that shit is outta my life until I can handle it again. No questions asked. If you can't do this, then maybe there are other substance issues at play that you need to work on.

The bottom line Brazil, is you don't come across serious enough to me for me to spend time with you. I have guys that follow what I suggest to a T, and they are making great strides and recovering. But they are listening and more importantly, DOING, what they are supposed to be doing. You my friend, are not, despite what you say.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 01-26-2016 at 06:16 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do what I can, and I would love to be able to help everyone that asks me for help, which I don't know if you know this or not, is alot of people. I don't get paid for this, and my time is very valuable to me. I help the ones that I can see are helping themselves. When you are asking questions about sustain alpha, that not only has directions for use listed on the bottle, other forums all over the internet, and from most likely some of my own postings, it's a question I'm going to skip right over. That goes for any other question to where the answer can be easily obtain from multiple places. Usually my very own posts.

Like, for example, your latest question on alcohol. It is common knowledge, as I've said it many times, that I can and do drink socially now. As a matter of fact, I love to drink.....lol. Now, if I over do it, I feel it the next day. But that's about it. Secondly, if you're feeling great every two weeks but you drink once a month (which I don't believe to be true as I think you're drinking more then this) then you're doing your self no favors. I've said it over a hundred times. PFS guys, in recovery, CANNOT drink. Bottom line.....that's it. Nothing more to say on the subject. If you keep drinking, that says to me that: You are not serious about getting back to normal, or you have a problem with alcohol. If I had to pick between booze and my dick working, as much as I love to drink, that shit is outta my life until I can handle it again. No questions asked. If you can't do this, then maybe there are other substance issues at play that you need to work on.

The bottom line Brazil, is you don't come across serious enough to me for me to spend time with you. I have guys that follow what I suggest to a T, and they are making great strides and recovering. But they are listening and more importantly, DOING, what they are supposed to be doing. You my friend, are not, despite what you say.
    That's what I needed to read, I will stop drinking, it's hard because we're one of the most beer drinkers around the globe.
    The questions about the sustain alpha is not about what is suggested on the label, because my friend was following the label and got low E symptoms and if I remember you said the same about RES100 if I'm not mistaken. Also I wanted to know if a person can get saturated from too much sustain alpha, because if T increase too much the lh and fsh increase will be minimum (it's hard to explain but it would be like too much hcg making the leydig cells desensitized) My friend said that when he applied to much he would feel the low e symptoms and in the end the estrogen rebound would make him feel worse after all. I think he got sensitive to sustain alpha, he needs to apply in lower quantities.

Your post gave me courage, I needed this "slap" to wake up. How did you discover you would be able to drink again? When you over do it after some days you get back to normal or do you think it set you back a little bit?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AA Anyone?