Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    AA Anyone?
    These guys don't realize how many people reach out for me and how many people I talk to. It's very easy for me to tell if they are doing the right things or not based on how and what they post. One of the reasons I left the other place. It was like trying to stop the tide from coming in with a bucket.....still amazes me.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post
    That's what I needed to read, I will stop drinking, it's hard because we're one of the most beer drinkers around the globe.
    The questions about the sustain alpha is not about what is suggested on the label, because my friend was following the label and got low E symptoms and if I remember you said the same about RES100 if I'm not mistaken. Also I wanted to know if a person can get saturated from too much sustain alpha, because if T increase too much the lh and fsh increase will be minimum (it's hard to explain but it would be like too much hcg making the leydig cells desensitized) My friend said that when he applied to much he would feel the low e symptoms and in the end the estrogen rebound would make him feel worse after all. I think he got sensitive to sustain alpha, he needs to apply in lower quantities.

Your post gave me courage, I needed this "slap" to wake up. How did you discover you would be able to drink again? When you over do it after some days you get back to normal or do you think it set you back a little bit?
    This is what I don't understand...I write the same things over and over again but you guys need me to write it to YOU specifically? Doesn't make sense. I'll leave it like this, like I've done so many other times. The information you need is ALL out there, written out, by me. I'm not going to spoon feed you.

Stop thinking about alcohol. It's gonna be awhile before you can indulge again safely. Once you're well for a few months straight, wait another couple months, then have a drink if you need to. All I can say is that you're holding yourself back by drinking. Get with it, and get serious.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    This is what I don't understand...I write the same things over and over again but you guys need me to write it to YOU specifically? Doesn't make sense. I'll leave it like this, like I've done so many other times. The information you need is ALL out there, written out, by me. I'm not going to spoon feed you.

Stop thinking about alcohol. It's gonna be awhile before you can indulge again safely. Once you're well for a few months straight, wait another couple months, then have a drink if you need to. All I can say is that you're holding yourself back by drinking. Get with it, and get serious.
    You're totally right, If I continue cycling my supplements I'll get there, I'm already much better gaining muscle much easier, loosing pot belly, everything is better, all mental sides are cured, no more sleep problems, waking up refreshed I guess in 2 or 3 months I'll be here in this forum asking more about body building than anything about recovery.

The question was about getting saturated with sustain alpha, the same way people get from herbs, my friend got a plateau with sustain alpha, then he started to feel low e symptoms and a negative feedback loop. But that's ok, I guess if he takes longer to take it and taking less or exactly as the label say, it's ok. He is from Hungary I was just asking because he doesn't have an account here.

But again thank you men and sorry for disturb you, I imagine how much guys keep asking you.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Urgh. Fine. First. Stop drinking. Stop asking about it. Just let it go, you don't need it and beer is a one way ticket to estrogenville for a normal guy as it is.

Second. Stop listening to your friend or whatever, it's resveratrol ffs, you're not going to get the sorta rebound or crushing you'd get from something like letro for example.

Look man, everything you post stinks of analysis paralysis when you already know everything you need to know, you could've answered all these questions with the search function. Honestly, I get it, you're scared "boohoo what if it doesn't work etc" and I get that, I was there myself not so long ago and now I'm arguably healthier than ever.

At the end of the the day though, it comes down to one question really. How much do you want it?
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Guys, I'm back! What can i say, lots of time on my hands now and feeling better than ever and finding reading stuff from people like Brazillian Guy is not bothering me like it did.
    If it helps BG, i agree totally with Entropy and CD. I am completely recovered and i realise now it was almost all created by my constantly analysing mind, reading negative stories and worrying over and over - basically a nervous breakdown. It's only when you realise recovery is in your own hands that you start gaining momentum. It does take many months, even a year or two of 100% sticking to the plan, in fact plan is the wrong word for it, it is now your lifestyle to live unbelievably healthy, revel in how ridiculously healthy your lifestyle is and don't view it as doing hard yards or some kind of moutain you must climb.
    I tell you one other thing too, cutting back on alcohol and occasionally having it is way harder than cutting it out completely, like smoking, you should quit or drink, and if you want to be your old self, you have to quit. By the way, Britain is the drinking capital of the world my friend LOL.
    FYI, i drink again now in moderation after quitting completely for around a year. Occasionally i get pissed - no issues, no ill effects other than a hangover the next day. Like i say, post fin is a condition perpetuated by the mind, because there's fuck all wrong with you but a worried head, some temporarily downregulated genes and a tendency to be weak at the very times you need to be strong. You can fix that though, and all the time you're building character..... most bad things end up good if you employ the right mindset....

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by English View Post
    Hi Guys, I'm back! What can i say, lots of time on my hands now and feeling better than ever and finding reading stuff from people like Brazillian Guy is not bothering me like it did.
    If it helps BG, i agree totally with Entropy and CD. I am completely recovered and i realise now it was almost all created by my constantly analysing mind, reading negative stories and worrying over and over - basically a nervous breakdown. It's only when you realise recovery is in your own hands that you start gaining momentum. It does take many months, even a year or two of 100% sticking to the plan, in fact plan is the wrong word for it, it is now your lifestyle to live unbelievably healthy, revel in how ridiculously healthy your lifestyle is and don't view it as doing hard yards or some kind of moutain you must climb.
    I tell you one other thing too, cutting back on alcohol and occasionally having it is way harder than cutting it out completely, like smoking, you should quit or drink, and if you want to be your old self, you have to quit. By the way, Britain is the drinking capital of the world my friend LOL.
    FYI, i drink again now in moderation after quitting completely for around a year. Occasionally i get pissed - no issues, no ill effects other than a hangover the next day. Like i say, post fin is a condition perpetuated by the mind, because there's fuck all wrong with you but a worried head, some temporarily downregulated genes and a tendency to be weak at the very times you need to be strong. You can fix that though, and all the time you're building character..... most bad things end up good if you employ the right mindset....
    Thank you for your words English, I stopped drinking for now. I'm doing way better (Thank God)l I'm already waking up with morning wood some days, before I had none. Glad to see you're well. I really take your advices and Cds too. I'm now focusing on body building, since I can get some results now but I'm avoiding supplements until I recover.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally. Some sense! Just a little nugget of information here but morning wood actually has very little to do with T and everything to do with Dopamine and Dopamine is fucking wonderful. Don't sweat it too much if the "morning wood" comes and goes, take it as a message from your brain to take some risks and get the Dopamine flowing again. It's seriously important to focus on the other aspects of your life now buddy, this is the real crux. Woo some women, win at things, take a few calculated risks, be alpha in situations that don't involve your dick at all. Your whole body will thank you.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    Finally. Some sense! Just a little nugget of information here but morning wood actually has very little to do with T and everything to do with Dopamine and Dopamine is fucking wonderful. Don't sweat it too much if the "morning wood" comes and goes, take it as a message from your brain to take some risks and get the Dopamine flowing again. It's seriously important to focus on the other aspects of your life now buddy, this is the real crux. Woo some women, win at things, take a few calculated risks, be alpha in situations that don't involve your dick at all. Your whole body will thank you.
    Spot on Entropy, i read the studies on this myself maybe 3 months back. A load of guys with low T were given exogenous T and almost all started getting nocturnal erections, yet almost none got MW - Why? Like you say, most of the men were depressed and the dopamine/reward centres of the brain were downgraded, basically because they were low T for ages before they had sunk into a funk of low mood and depression and high cortisol. Knowing this is very helpful indeed so that you don't stress over the lack of MW. It's like peeling an onion, one layer at a time, you get there.
    Low dopamine and downgraded reward centres in the brain are also responsible for low libido. This is often the case following a long period of stress involving protracted periods of high cortisol and other noradrenalins (prob spelt that wrong!) as stress hormones act on the same areas of the brain as dopamine and they effectively blunt the response of dopamine when you do experience a good occurence. This explains why depressed people can experience a wonderful thing happening, that they are genuinely fucking delighted about, yet they don't feel it. This just makes them more depressed! For those reading this and suffering from depression (been there) it's a long road, you have to just be calm, relaxed and eat well until your stress hormones lower, while enjoying life as much as possible and accepting that the feeling just isn't there for a while, as time goes by, if you retain that consistency of lifestyle and thought process, the feeling comes back, libido returns, MW returns, depression lifts.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post
    Thank you for your words English, I stopped drinking for now. I'm doing way better (Thank God)l I'm already waking up with morning wood some days, before I had none. Glad to see you're well. I really take your advices and Cds too. I'm now focusing on body building, since I can get some results now but I'm avoiding supplements until I recover.
    That's great BG, but i've heard this before from you. Your job is to jack yourself up every morning to be postive as fuck all day, never stop, never go back. As long as you never go back, you can only go forwards right? That's all you need to do. In the past you've always gone back again, so stop that. It will still take you at least 6 months to recover, even from where you are now, so don't expect everything overnight, and you won't be disappointed. Just enjoy who you are now, and train and eat well and be delighted at the opportunity to improve everyday. You will get there, i know you are a good person and you're trying and you keep getting back on the horse after falling off, at some point though you need to stay on the horse right?