User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Super Epi Andro..on the way out...

Guys Super Epi Andro RX is being discontinued.

I get a cheaper price on it, so now you do too.

Check out the 1, 2 and 4 pack options on my store. Lowest prices ever
    GymNTonic.com

The only reason, is that Randro will now Overshadow this product overall. So stock up while you can. Not sure how long I will have this in stock for.

Thank you!!!
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn, that's kind of surprising. Though I have found R-Andro superior, I think Epi-Andro still has it's place. Epi-Andro seems best as part of a stack, to add a little edge as far as libido, aggression, etc. My experience is R-Andro is potent enough to be viable as a stand alone, to where epi-andro is not so much. Oh well, definitely psyched for the return of a good androsterone product!

Hey Wes on a side note, there isn't a chance Nor-Andro will have the same fate is there? I hope not, I just finished an eight week run of Nor-Andro and absolutely loved it. That was my first time trying it and it was the only DHEA derivative left that I hadn't tried yet. It seems sales of that particular product have been lacking but I think it really is a hidden gem.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strong_Guy View Post
    Hey Wes on a side note, there isn't a chance Nor-Andro will have the same fate is there? I hope not, I just finished an eight week run of Nor-Andro and absolutely loved it. That was my first time trying it and it was the only DHEA derivative left that I hadn't tried yet. It seems sales of that particular product have been lacking but I think it really is a hidden gem.
    Hey Wes, didn't know if you saw the above, but thoughts on that?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strong_Guy View Post
    Hey Wes, didn't know if you saw the above, but thoughts on that?
    Hey Strong Guy, sorry I am just now seeing this.

As for the Nor Andro, I do not have any information to believe that it will be discontinued.

I do like it as well in high dosages. It is on sale now, and not because they are liquidating it, but bc that is the lowest selling item right now. It hasn't picked up popularity yet tbh. Reminds me of EpiAndro when it first came out for IML. Before I did my log, I never even heard of anyone buying that version. Then it got super popular.

Might happen with NOR andro. Great product, my only complaint is the price can be so high to run properly. But I understand these compounds are a specialty.

Happy New Year everyone!
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Embark on a transformative journey to unlock and maximize your boundless academic potential through the remarkable aid of our Take My Online Writing Exam For Me service. In a world where the weight of exam stress often threatens to impede progress, seize the opportunity to break free from its clutches and embrace a future brimming with achievement. By entrusting your academic aspirations to our dedicated team of experts, you not only ensure success today but also pave the way for a trajectory of lifelong learning and literary excellence that will shape your scholarly legacy for years to come.