Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Super R Andro

Quote Originally Posted by Strong_Guy View Post
    So true.

AHv2 was 300 mg/day at full dose (6 caps) if I remember right, and strength was through the roof for me on that one. I've yet to find anything that compares. I'll probably give this a go at 300-400 mg/day.
    No, AH V2 was 100mg/cap.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    No, AH V2 was 100mg/cap.
    I thought it was that as well....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Super R Andro

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I'm going to do 200/day, split into two doses to start. I only purchased one bottle to make sure it hits me the way I want it to. Learned that the hard way with other DHT based phs. I'll know in a week or less if that's the case. If it's working for me, I'll buy another bottle and run it for 8 weeks. I'm really hoping this compares to v1. For some reason I'm doubting it though. I hope I'm incorrect. It's just that nothing so far has compared to PP's stuff.
    I think you mean you're hoping it compares to V2, right? V1 had androsterone listed but was really epiandrosterone.

I believe you are the one that dislikes epiandrosterone, right?

I'm going to run 100mg Super-r-Andro with 100mg Super Epi Andro, increasing in a 1 to 1 basis. So, 200-200, 300-300, etc.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Super R Andro

I think you mean you're hoping it compares to V2, right? V1 had androsterone listed but was really epiandrosterone.

I believe you are the one that dislikes epiandrosterone, right?

I'm going to run 100mg Super-r-Andro with 100mg Super Epi Andro, increasing in a 1 to 1 basis. So, 200-200, 300-300, etc.
    No...v1. That's what it was marketed to be similar to. I hated v2 but loved v1 and v3

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Super R Andro

Hate to burst a bubble, but Eric later clarified that the label was incorrect on V1. It was epiandrosterone not androsterone in V1. I liked V2 and V3 and almost every epiandrosterone product on market with PA's E-Spray being #1. I've since replicated the exact product with stronger dosage. I've tried almost all that's came to market when it comes to epiandrosterone and androsterone. If you hated V2, I'm not sure you'll like this one, but who knows. Let us know.

It was marketed that way because that's what was on the label of V1 and it wasn't esterified, but the label was incorrect. I've yet to see an unesterified androsterone on the market. I know So-Cal's working on it.

I'd classify this new product as a replica of V2.
    Last edited by testosteronet; 01-08-2016 at 08:28 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Super R Andro

Hate to burst a bubble, but Eric later clarified that the label was incorrect on V1. It was epiandrosterone not androsterone in V1. I liked V2 and V3 and almost every epiandrosterone product on market with PA's E-Spray being #1. I've since replicated the exact product with stronger dosage. I've tried almost all that's came to market when it comes to epiandrosterone and androsterone. If you hated V2, I'm not sure you'll like this one, but who knows. Let us know.

It was marketed that way because that's what was on the label of V1 and it wasn't esterified, but the label was incorrect. I've yet to see an unesterified androsterone on the market.

I'd classify this new product as a replica of V2.
    Okay. I loved v1. So if it was epiandrosterone that was in it and its also epi that's in this, I should be good to go, no?

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the same compound as Androhard V2 or the first version of the Androseries.

I get little from Epiandro, or it is not as pronounced for me as others describe, or I just haven't super dosed high enough.

Androhard V2 shredded me up, dryed me out, and put some mass on me. I don not recall if it caused lethargy or not. It wasn't on my radar at the time.

Erection quality does not seem to change on either isomer, but then again my manhood is fuctioning the best in years right now, compared to then.

I believe Eric had it right with a proper ratio balance of both isomers, with a higher dose of epiandro to combat the possible side effects of Androsterone. IE: Lethargy and possible libido loss(if I remember correctly).

I will probably run:

Epiandro Td: 200mg
    Alpha Stano: 450mg
    Alpha Andro: 100mg when this is released.
    R-Andro: ?? Depending on reviews/raws testing but kept lower than the epi.

Depending on how that goes, this may be my last shot at Epiandro.
    Last edited by Grape Ape; 01-08-2016 at 08:56 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Then what exactly was the difference between v1 and v2? Because it couldn't have been the same thing in each one.
    And what is the big difference with this new product then if it's just epiandro???

Last edited by Cdsnuts; 01-08-2016 at 08:37 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    V1 was Epiandrosterone but was mislabeled on the bottle as Androsterone. V2 was strictly Androsterone. V3 was a mix of both isomers favoring Epiandro.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Super R Andro

Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    V1 was Epiandrosterone but was mislabeled on the bottle as Androsterone. V2 was strictly Androsterone. V3 was a mix of both isomers favoring Epiandro.
    Okay.... so then again, this new one would be the same as v1