Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Super R Andro

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Man....I have to say, this stuff is the best thing to come around DHT wise since the days of androhard, IMO. It really packs a feel good punch. You can definitely feel it about an hour or so after dosing. You just get this smooth, clear headed, relaxed energy and feeling of complete well being. It feels great. It would be nice if they could make the delivery agent the way AH did to where you take it once in the morning and it lasts all day in your system. I remember when taking AHv3, the dose would creep on you and peak after about 5-6 hours and then SLOWLY decline over time. This stuff you can feel pretty much immediately after it gets into your system but then it fades after 3-5 hours. I always look forward to my next dose.

Other things to mention:

Motivation is WAY up.

Strength is Way up.

Aggression is good, but not a nasty asshole type of aggression. It's more of complete confidence feeling to where you don't need to lose your shit over something tiny. Like you're in complete control and you know it.

Appetite is up.

Recovery is up.

Libido is Waaaay up.

I love it.
    Exact description. Big fan. I literally wake up and am excited to take it. I do feel awesome an hour later. I am motivated more now then I have been in a long time.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    In regards to the good aggression part of this compound, I had a moment today where this totally stood out. I was getting on to a busy freeway in the acceleration lane when the car in front of me decided they didn't know what the acceleration lane was used for and hit their brakes rather abruptly causing a very hard braking chain reaction in the most inopportune spot. A spot you wouldn't expect someone to be braking in.

I was, as I usually am, multitasking on my phone ( I know, I know...) so when I happen to look up, I literally had a split second to make a decision. Without even thinking, I jammed on my brakes, I looked over my shoulder, jerked the wheel to the left and was able to gun it past the four or five cars that had gotten jammed up behind the front driver who braked hard. This happened all in one fluid motion, in a split second. I was able to fly past them all and merge into traffic seamlessly.

Now, telling this story right now doesn't seem like that was such a big deal at all, but had that been any other time, or on any other compound, just the fact that I was forced into such a situation that caused me to react so violently and quickly, I would have redlined. My heart rate would have been jacked, I would have probably broke out into a sweat and I would have been a raving lunatic at the other driver.

Today....I was completely calm. I reacted the way I needed to. I didn't feel anything negative towards the other driver....they were insignificant to me. I did what I needed to do to avoid a wreck and went on my way without cursing at the top of my lungs inside my car or out the window. I didn't even break a sweat. I realized this immediately afterwords as I was speeding into traffic, the difference in my reaction.

This stuff is impressive.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 01-20-2016 at 06:30 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good update CD- I understand that 100%. Even high dose Test does that to me. It makes me super calm and patient. Focused and far less aggressive.

Update SS-

PA test came back "inconclusive". I spelled it out on PHF, but his test cannot rule out that it is not Epi Andro Enanthate and it cannot rule out that it is not Androsterone.

Good thing is, we know Super Epi andro RX by IML was Esterfied Epi Andro Enanthate. So anyone who has taken Randro will tell you, the two are absolutely not the same at all.

IML has a 3rd party lab test proving it is Androsterone.

I do not know why PA could not get a conclusive answer. Very odd.

Anyways, wanted to update you guys.

I'm still loving this product. Can't say enough good things about it. Libido has been insane. Appetite at night is even worse. I have been waking up every single night 3am and eating. I can't seem to eat enough. Meanwhile midsection looks great.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I've been playing around with the dosages of this compound and I've found 400mg to be the sweet spot for me. I'm going to keep it at 300mg due to cost reasons, and to the fact that it still kicks ass at this dose. I went up to 500mg today and it was too much. I felt dizzy and kind of off....anxious I guess you could say.

Next I'm trying to figure out what I prefer....two pills in the a.m. as soon as I get up and then one prework out, or one pill a.m. and two pills pre workout. On off days I just space them out about 6-8 hours apart, always taking my two pills in the a.m.

What do you guys think? You can argue it both ways. Two pills in the a.m. works because you've had nothing at that point for usually 8 hours or more, so it's a nice way to start the day. Two pills prework out gives you an amazing workout, more so then dosing one pill would. Obviously if money would allow, I would just dose 400mg spilt evenly. I very well may just say fuck it, and buy more up. But if you had to pick, what would you guys do?

Let's hear some thoughts.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been playing around with the dosages of this compound and I've found 400mg to be the sweet spot for me. I'm going to keep it at 300mg due to cost reasons, and to the fact that it still kicks ass at this dose. I went up to 500mg today and it was too much. I felt dizzy and kind of off....anxious I guess you could say.

Next I'm trying to figure out what I prefer....two pills in the a.m. as soon as I get up and then one prework out, or one pill a.m. and two pills pre workout. On off days I just space them out about 6-8 hours apart, always taking my two pills in the a.m.

What do you guys think? You can argue it both ways. Two pills in the a.m. works because you've had nothing at that point for usually 8 hours or more, so it's a nice way to start the day. Two pills prework out gives you an amazing workout, more so then dosing one pill would. Obviously if money would allow, I would just dose 400mg spilt evenly. I very well may just say fuck it, and buy more up. But if you had to pick, what would you guys do?

Let's hear some thoughts.
    On non workout days I am doing 200 3x a day so I have full lasting effects, and I feel good all day.

On workout days I do 300mgs preworkout. I empty the capsules into my ultimate orange and drink it immediately. Every workout I have had on it, i feel stronger, more aggressive and just awesome. The time i did 600mgs pwo was a bit much. I was super strong, but honestly I was really red in the face, and my BP was high.

So for me, this regiment is solid. I still wish it was cheaper so I can run it longer LOL.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    On non workout days I am doing 200 3x a day so I have full lasting effects, and I feel good all day.

On workout days I do 300mgs preworkout. I empty the capsules into my ultimate orange and drink it immediately. Every workout I have had on it, i feel stronger, more aggressive and just awesome. The time i did 600mgs pwo was a bit much. I was super strong, but honestly I was really red in the face, and my BP was high.

So for me, this regiment is solid. I still wish it was cheaper so I can run it longer LOL.
    So then on workout days, do you take the other 300 upon rising?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Just grabbed two more bottles!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So then on workout days, do you take the other 300 upon rising?
    Yep bc my workouts are either at 930am after dropping my daughter off at school, or 530pm. So I always do 300x2 on those days!!

Interested to hear how others are running this besides myself.

Just grabbed two more bottles!
    Yep and you have a gift (free Tshirt) on the way as well. Enjoy

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yep bc my workouts are either at 930am after dropping my daughter off at school, or 530pm. So I always do 300x2 on those days!!

Thanks Wes.

Btw.....you haven't had a contest in awhile.....wink, wink. Lol

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hey.....I got the two bottles direct from IML but no T-shirt.....fyi.

So just to update with this run. Things going well thus far aside from some achy wrists. Still feeling good, all the things I mentioned previously are still there, but one thing I'm noticing with this compound as compared to AH ( I know, I know...I'm like the androhard poster boy) is that I don't keep a pump 24/7. I get a great pump while working out, strength is great, stamina is good, I'm drying out, but when I ran AH, a few days into the run and I would literally be pumped 24/7. This stuff, I get a pump, and then as If I wasn't running anything, things go back down to the way they usually are when I'm not working out. Anyone else notice this?