Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Super R Andro

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Strong_Guy_'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I like 400 and it's what I'm still doing.
    I was originally going to go with 400 mg but I think I've decided on 600, I bought some extra in case I wanted to go that route. This will essentially be the same as PP's AHv2 was at full dose, which gave me phenomenal strength increases; honestly unmatched to anything else I've used oral, transdermal, or otherwise. I'd like to give it a go to have a fair cross-comparison.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strong_Guy_ View Post
    I was originally going to go with 400 mg but I think I've decided on 600, I bought some extra in case I wanted to go that route. This will essentially be the same as PP's AHv2 was at full dose, which gave me phenomenal strength increases; honestly unmatched to anything else I've used oral, transdermal, or otherwise. I'd like to give it a go to have a fair cross-comparison.
    I still think it's crazy that this is the same formula as AHv2. To me it feels like a completely different product.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Strong_Guy_'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I still think it's crazy that this is the same formula as AHv2. To me it feels like a completely different product.
    It may be the delivery system. I believe it was theorized that the excessive grapefruit extract in the v2 stuff caused some adverse effects such as lethargy, which was rectified when v3 came along. That being said, nothing hit as hard for me as the v2 products, at least Androhard and Andromass.