Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Super R Andro

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Not even close for me....at all.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk
    Did you run it at 12 caps because that's what would be equivalent?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ill find out in the next couple days.....I don't have high hopes. PP set the bar too high and nobody's Come close since

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    I will also add that PA has yet to see legit androsterone on the market, so until I hear him say it's legit androsterone, I'm not 100% sure of product claims.
    My trust is in Socal/Alpha Gainz as far as this market goes. Very few companies I trust but Rob is a stand up guy, and has refused to put anything out till he has the correct raws.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Super R Andro

Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    Stack with epiandro or maybe dermacrine. Or run it solo and see how you feel.

It had to be the delivery system in V1 that really made the difference.

I have not been impressed by Iron Mag Labs delivery system, or choice to use underdosed actives, so ive never purchased.

- - - Updated - - -

That is because IML uses a low dose of Epiandro and a lackluser delivery system. Androhard was properly dosed with an advanced delivry system all three times.
    Agreed on the advanced delivery system. Wicked Supplements delivery system was VERY close. I'd say 600 mg epiandrosterone dumped in their carrier and you'd have a replica of V1.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Super R Andro

My trust is in Socal/Alpha Gainz as far as this market goes. Very few companies I trust but Rob is a stand up guy, and has refused to put anything out till he has the correct raws.
    Yes, I trust Rob 100%. Plus, he gives his testing to PA who knows what he's doing with these 2 compounds. I have confidence he'll get some bulk androsterone sooner or later and I'll be lathering it on when he does.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agreed on the advanced delivery system. Wicked Supplements delivery system was VERY close. I'd say 600 mg epiandrosterone dumped in their carrier and you'd have a replica of V1.
    Yes, I approve of the SEDDS, but Wicked wont sell just the carrier alone, and I dought they would ever get in the Epi game.

Maybe Wicked Supps can supply Socal with some SEDDS and he can add the Epi.

I have 20g of Epi powder sitting here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Super R Andro

Yes, I approve of the SEDDS, but Wicked wont sell just the carrier alone, and I dought they would ever get in the Epi game.

Maybe Wicked Supps can supply Socal with some SEDDS and he can add the Epi.

I have 20g of Epi powder sitting here.
    He can't get into the Epi game, it's illegal over there. He did teach me how to add to the carrier as it can hold a lot more, however, not sure I'd want to add it with Res100. It is a process of heating and cooling, though. Empty SEDDS would be great. I'd probably still prefer it in PA's topical carrier, though.
    Last edited by testosteronet; 01-09-2016 at 08:54 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, AH V2 was 100mg/cap.
    Ok, I thought that seemed a little low after I typed it. It was a solid product for sure. I actually saw better effects from it than AHv3.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Androhard V2 shredded me up, dryed me out, and put some mass on me. I don not recall if it caused lethargy or not. It wasn't on my radar at the time.
    That's pretty much my recollection of it as well. I think there was some lethargy issues with the first androseries in general due to the excess grapefruit extract in the delivery system which they tweaked and greatly improved for the v3 stuff.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So because of this conversation, I'm going to wait on this. I have a busy week coming up and I don't want to be feeling shitty, lethargic with a tanked libido on Monday. I'll wait for some feedback first. Please keep this thread posted!
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"