Thread: Super R Andro

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Super R Andro

Who's running it? Got mine today.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haven't ordered any yet, but plan on running this stacked with dermacrine later this spring.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Super R Andro

Got mine today 👍.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Who's running it? Got mine today.
    Hey CD,

How much strength/muscle mass/fat burn do you feel you keep from each cycle?
    Just curious because I haven't run any DHT compound since August and also had to take a break from working out, almost 2.5 months now. Aside from a little more fat accumulation, I'm at around 15.5% now versus 13.5% in August, not much has changed for me.

It seems like these DHT runs have long lasting effects on body composition. Lets call them "sticky gains"

I'm not touching any PH for a while until I get my hormones normalized. I'll have the most recent labs soon. Feeling better in general.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by silverstrand View Post
    Hey CD,

How much strength/muscle mass/fat burn do you feel you keep from each cycle?
    Just curious because I haven't run any DHT compound since August and also had to take a break from working out, almost 2.5 months now. Aside from a little more fat accumulation, I'm at around 15.5% now versus 13.5% in August, not much has changed for me.

It seems like these DHT runs have long lasting effects on body composition. Lets call them "sticky gains"

I'm not touching any PH for a while until I get my hormones normalized. I'll have the most recent labs soon. Feeling better in general.
    I feel like this is an impossible question to answer. I would say that if all things stay the same, training, diet, stress levels, sleep, etc, you do keep some of the gains, for sure. How much, tough to say. Now if any of those other variables change after the cycle, forget it.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm gonna start this tomorrow and see how it treats me. Hopefully it really is the same stuff as AHv1. If it is, I'll be a happy camper. If it's not, I'll know relatively quickly.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Super R Andro

I was going to wait, but I think I'll have to start tomorrow, too. Way too much pressure staring at me. You have a dosing plan yet, CD? AH V2 was 300-600mg per day. This recommends 100-200mg per day.
    Last edited by testosteronet; 01-08-2016 at 02:45 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel like this is an impossible question to answer. I would say that if all things stay the same, training, diet, stress levels, sleep, etc, you do keep some of the gains, for sure. How much, tough to say. Now if any of those other variables change after the cycle, forget it.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm gonna start this tomorrow and see how it treats me. Hopefully it really is the same stuff as AHv1. If it is, I'll be a happy camper. If it's not, I'll know relatively quickly.
    Nice, keep us updated!
    I never tried AHv1, just V2 and V3. I'd say V3 is my favorite of the two by a long shot. If its like AHv1, I'll have to try it out sometime to see how it feels.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    I was going to wait, but I think I'll have to start tomorrow, too. Way too much pressure staring at me. You have a dosing plan yet, CD? AH V2 was 300-600mg per day. This recommends 100-200mg per day.
    I'm going to do 200/day, split into two doses to start. I only purchased one bottle to make sure it hits me the way I want it to. Learned that the hard way with other DHT based phs. I'll know in a week or less if that's the case. If it's working for me, I'll buy another bottle and run it for 8 weeks. I'm really hoping this compares to v1. For some reason I'm doubting it though. I hope I'm incorrect. It's just that nothing so far has compared to PP's stuff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's just that nothing so far has compared to PP's stuff.
    So true.

AHv2 was 300 mg/day at full dose (6 caps) if I remember right, and strength was through the roof for me on that one. I've yet to find anything that compares. I'll probably give this a go at 300-400 mg/day.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Super R Andro

Quote Originally Posted by Strong_Guy View Post
    So true.

AHv2 was 300 mg/day at full dose (6 caps) if I remember right, and strength was through the roof for me on that one. I've yet to find anything that compares. I'll probably give this a go at 300-400 mg/day.
    I only ever ran AndroHard v3 at 3 caps a day and it was more than enough for me

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk